The typical U.S. diet is lacking in the essential mineral magnesium. Most people do not consume even the minimum recommended daily value of this important nutrient. For some individuals, higher amounts of magnesium are required due to increased activity levels/energy requirements, presence of chronic disease, etc. Magnesium is an essential mineral that is a required cofactor for well over 300 chemical reactions in the body. In all, magnesium takes part in more chemical reactions than any other nutrient. Our Gold Standard Magnesium is from Albion labs, and consists of magnesium lysyl glycinate. Albion Labs manufactures premium chelated minerals and have been the subject of numerous research studies.*
- Albion labs magnesium lysyl glycinate which bonds magnesium to the amino acids lysine and glycine.
- 400 mg elemental magnesium per serving.
- Superior absorption and bioavailability.
- Provides a superior source of magnesium, a major mineral which serves as a cofactor for well over 300 biochemical reactions.*
- Magnesium is required for nutrient metabolism and energy production, muscle function and works synergistically with calcium, where calcium is responsible for muscle contraction and magnesium, muscle relaxation.*
- Magnesium is also essential for maintaining a normal, healthy blood pressure, and is required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA, cell membrane function and the activity of hormones, neurotransmitters and other cellular regulators.*
You may also like
100 Billion Probiotic ( Synbiotic) SURVIVES STOMACH ACID • SHELF STABLE • 12 STRAINS
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
Lactobacilli acidophilus La-14
Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26
Lactococcus lactis Ll-23
Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05
Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lb-87
Product # 654: 100 Billion Probiotic
In addition to serving as a delivery system for the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste material, the intestinal tract also plays important roles in maintaining healthy immunity and providing resistance to pathogens. The GI tract is populated by billions of cells of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) which help us digest and absorb our food, maintain a healthy intestinal pH (acid content), protect us from pathogenic bacteria, and provide an environment conducive to the continued health of the intestinal tract.* This formula offers a very high potency of powerful probiotics that can effectively intervene in acute gastrointestinal and immune conditions and or help support long-term intestinal health.*
- 12 probiotic strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotic research and manufacturing.
- Very high potency at 100 billion viable cells per capsule.
- Bioenhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low
(acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
- Danisco selects strains that have been cultivated under harsh conditions, and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in the environment (“survival of the fittest”) i.e. pH, temperature.
- Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
- The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid®arabinogalactans (patented prebiotic from Lonza® that helps support the growth of probiotics).
- The 12 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.*
- High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.*
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.*
- Helps stimulate the growth of probiotics which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.*
Produced in GMP
Save & Secure Checkout