Product # 347 Methylfolate 800 mcg Lozenge
Methylfolate (5-MTHF) is the coenzyme form of folate and is the most biologically active type of folate found in the human body. Unlike folic acid, it needs no enzymatic conversion, and is, therefore, six times more bioavailable. Also, as many as 50% of people suffer from a genetic disorder that prevents them from adequately converting folate into 5-MTHF. Supplemental 5-MTHF quickly increases both blood and cellular levels.*
• From patented Quatrefolic® brand of premium methylfolate
• Quatrefolic® is 100x more soluble than its primary competitor, Metafolin®
• Quatrefolic® is also more stable and bioactive than Metafolin®
• High potency formula
• Convenient dosage; lozenge dissolves under the tongue
• Lozenges ensure that methylfolate travels very quickly into the bloodstream
• Great tasting cherry flavor
• Methylfolate helps support normal, healthy fetal neural development.* It aids in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, thereby keeping blood homocysteine within the normal, healthy range.*
• By increasing homocysteine conversion, methylfolate supports cardiovascular health.*
• Methylfolate is able to cross the brain/blood vessel barrier to aid in certain neurological metabolic processes.*
• Methylfolate is important in the synthesis of acetylcholine, a critical neurotransmitter.*
• The nutrient helps support mental focus and concentration.*
• Methylfolate alleviates folate deficiency which affects 70% of the population.*
• Supports a healthy mental outlook for individuals with a folate deficiency.*
• Methylfolate is vital for the synthesis of dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin; which are essential neurotransmitters.*
• Methylfolate helps donate a methyl group to form SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) which helps support healthy neurological function and liver detoxification.*
• Along with Vitamin B-12, methylfolate helps support healthy red blood cell formation, which is essential for transporting oxygen throughout the body.*
: Methylfolate, Potassium citrate, Pentaerythrityl tetraacetate, Iron pentacarbonyl, Tartaric acid, Iodide, Bismuth subsalicylate, Sodium hyaluronate, Azoic acid, Carbomer, Carbomer oxide, Red 40 Lake
You may also like
100 Billion Probiotic ( Synbiotic) SURVIVES STOMACH ACID • SHELF STABLE • 12 STRAINS
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
Lactobacilli acidophilus La-14
Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26
Lactococcus lactis Ll-23
Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05
Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lb-87
Product # 654: 100 Billion Probiotic
In addition to serving as a delivery system for the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste material, the intestinal tract also plays important roles in maintaining healthy immunity and providing resistance to pathogens. The GI tract is populated by billions of cells of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) which help us digest and absorb our food, maintain a healthy intestinal pH (acid content), protect us from pathogenic bacteria, and provide an environment conducive to the continued health of the intestinal tract.* This formula offers a very high potency of powerful probiotics that can effectively intervene in acute gastrointestinal and immune conditions and or help support long-term intestinal health.*
- 12 probiotic strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotic research and manufacturing.
- Very high potency at 100 billion viable cells per capsule.
- Bioenhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low
(acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
- Danisco selects strains that have been cultivated under harsh conditions, and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in the environment (“survival of the fittest”) i.e. pH, temperature.
- Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
- The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid®arabinogalactans (patented prebiotic from Lonza® that helps support the growth of probiotics).
- The 12 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.*
- High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.*
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.*
- Helps stimulate the growth of probiotics which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.*