Product # 886: Fem Support
Isoflavones are in a class of compounds known as phytoestrogens (plant estrogens). They share a similar chemical structure to human estrogen, but have significantly less biological activity. The two most important isoflavones are genistein and daidzein. These isoflavones are found in high concentrations in soy, and clinical studies show a high soy intake helps support female health and wellness.* Black cohosh is an herb that helps support normal, healthy female hormone production.* The combination of soy, red clover (also contains isoflavones); black cohosh and other synergistic herbs, vitamins and minerals make our Fem Support the most effective formula for helping provide support for women as they transition through menopause.*
- Fem Support is a combination of herbs and nutrients to support a woman’s health during normal mid-life changes.*
- Vitamins and minerals for added support.
- SoyLife®® brand isoflavone extract provides a source of the isoflavones genistein and daidzein, along with other isoflavone compounds. SoyLife® soybean extract not only contains standardized isoflavones, but the full spectrum of soy’s naturally occurring compounds and has been used in clinical studies.
- Standardized Black cohosh and Red clover whose active ingredient helps support female health.* Standardized red clover extract to provide additional source of isoflavones.
- Dong quai and chasteberry for added support.
- Vitamin and mineral combination to support neurotransmitter and hormone synthesis/function, bone health, nutrient metabolism and antioxidant support.*
- SoyLife® soybean extract not only contains standardized isoflavones but the full spectrum of soy’s naturally occurring compounds, and has been used in clinical studies.
- Black cohosh contains phytoestrogens which through their mild estrogenic activity help normalize the hormonal effects seen in menopause.*
- Black cohosh also contains a phytoestrogen compound called formononetin that helps support normal, healthy levels of luteinizing hormone (LH) which studies show may contribute to the classical symptoms of menopause.*
- Standardized Red Clover extract to provide additional source of isoflavones.
- Dong quai and chasteberry provide added support during the changes in female hormone production.*
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.