Background:Green coffee bean extract is made from the highest quality Arabica beans. Green, unroasted coffee beans are extremely rich in polyphenols, particularly chlorogenic acid. Research has shown that chlorogenic acid supports liver fat metabolism by inhibiting the enzyme glucose-6-phosphatase. The inhibition of this enzyme limits the amount of glucose that is put into circulation thereby utilizing stored body fat as an alternative source of energy. Scientific data has shown that the addition of chlorogenic acid to the diet redirects energy needs to stored fat rather than glucose which in turn leads to a decrease in fat deposits and a reduction in body weight. Consuming 400 mg of a standardized green coffee bean extract supplement before most meals will help to support healthy blood glucose levels, provide antioxidant protection, support the cardiovascular system and aid in weight reduction.
- Uses only the highest quality Arabica coffee bean
- No harsh solvents - Ethanol and water extracted
- Standardized to 50% chlorogenic acid
- Optimally dosed at 400mg of Green Coffee Bean Extract per serving
- Low caffeine
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule
- Gluten free
- Green coffee bean extract standardized to 50% chlorogenic acid inhibits glucose-6-phosphatase which influences the release of glucose into circulation. Less glucose being released into the blood makes the body more reliant on stored fat as a source of energy, thereby aiding in weight loss.*
- Chlorogenic acid is a polyphenol that acts as an antioxidants. In scavenging free radical. Free radicals can have a damaging effect on the cellular development and cardiovascular health.*
Supports normal blood sugar levels. Chlorogenic acid inhibits uptake of sugar from the intestine, which benefits proper glucose utilization.*
It is shown in studies that chlorogenic acid may improve cardiovascular health by supporting healthy LDL cholesterol levels.*
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.