Prenatal Plus Product Information
During pregnancy, maintaining optimal nutritional status is of upmost importance for mother and baby. The transfer of essential nutrients from mother to fetus, ensures the fetus receives adequate nutrients for normal, healthy growth, development and function. Our PreNatal Plus formula provides optimal rather than minimal amounts of all essential vitamins and minerals, along with added support ingredients such as the omega-3 fat DHA along with herbs such as ginger and chamomile. Our PreNatal Plus is the highest quality prenatal vitamin available and contains several patented, trademarked ingredients.
- 4 tablet formula during pregnancy and lactation.
- Contains more vitamins and minerals than most other brands. Many companies use RDA’s which are the minimum recommendations. These don’t reflect individual needs i.e. differences in food intake, stress level, activity level, etc.
Support bone development:
- More calcium 800 mg per 4 tabs than most other companies
- Magnesium 450 mg
- Vit D 400 IU
- Vit K 100 mcg
- ChromeMate® brand chromium.
- Neuromins® life’s DHA 50mg – an omega- 3 fatty acid derived from algae (rather than typical fish sources).
- L-OptiZinc®-patented form of zinc which is better absorbed and utilized by the body.
- German chamomile and ginger
- Calcium, magnesium and vitamin D are essential for the growth of healthy bone structure.*
- High amount of folic acid (800 mcg) helps reduce risk of neural tube (brain and spinal cord) defects in newborn babies.*
- Vitamin K for blood clotting and bone formation.*
- ChromeMate® brand chromium has been shown to be better absorbed and more bioavailable than other forms of chromium. Chromium is essential for normal, healthy insulin function which oftentimes becomes compromised during pregnancy.*
- L-OptiZinc® brand zinc is better absorbed and utilized by the body. Zinc is essential for normal growth, development and immune function.*
- The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is essential for normal, healthy brain development and the formation of the retina of the eyes.*
- German chamomile and ginger helps provide support for those queasy mornings.*
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.