Product # 876: Red Yeast Rice 600 mg
Cardiovascular disease continues to be the leading cause of mortality in the United States.
One of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease is elevated total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol. There are several categories of prescription drugs that are designed to help lower cholesterol, the most commonly prescribed being the Statin drugs. Statins are effective at lowering total and LDL cholesterol, but they are associated with significant side effects. Many individuals with elevated cholesterol have been able to improve their cardiovascular health through diet, exercise and nutraceutical supplements. One of the nutraceuticals that has been shown in research studies to support normal LDL and total cholesterol levels is red yeast rice. Red yeast rice is the product of yeast ( Monascus purpureus ) grown on rice, and is served as a dietary staple in some Asian countries. It contains several compounds that are collectively known as monacolins which support the mechanisms that can lead to improved cardiovascular health.* .
- 600 mg of red yeast rice per serving.
- Carefully manufactured to avoid the presence of citrinin, a toxic by-product of the fermentation process.
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule
- Gluten Free
- Red yeast rice has been shown in numerous studies to help support cardiovascular health.*
- Supports normal triglyceride, LDL and total cholesterol levels.*
- Red yeast rice offers a safe option for supporting healthy cholesterol levels. Red yeast rice should be used with Coenzyme Q10 for maximum benefit.*
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.