On all orders over $49.95 in
the continental U.S.
World Wide Shipping
Our customers are
Need Help? +805 314 2347
We are here to help
Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Our
Product # 876: Red Yeast Rice 600 mg
Cardiovascular disease continues to be the leading cause of mortality in the United States.
One of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease is elevated total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol. There are several categories of prescription drugs that are designed to help lower cholesterol, the most commonly prescribed being the Statin drugs. Statins are effective at lowering total and LDL cholesterol, but they are associated with significant side effects. Many individuals with elevated cholesterol have been able to improve their cardiovascular health through diet, exercise and nutraceutical supplements. One of the nutraceuticals that has been shown in research studies to support normal LDL and total cholesterol levels is red yeast rice. Red yeast rice is the product of yeast ( Monascus purpureus ) grown on rice, and is served as a dietary staple in some Asian countries. It contains several compounds that are collectively known as monacolins which support the mechanisms that can lead to improved cardiovascular health.* .
- 600 mg of red yeast rice per serving.
- Carefully manufactured to avoid the presence of citrinin, a toxic by-product of the fermentation process.
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule
- Gluten Free
- Red yeast rice has been shown in numerous studies to help support cardiovascular health.*
- Supports normal triglyceride, LDL and total cholesterol levels.*
- Red yeast rice offers a safe option for supporting healthy cholesterol levels. Red yeast rice should be used with Coenzyme Q10 for maximum benefit.*