On all orders over $49.95 in
the continental U.S.
World Wide Shipping
Our customers are
Need Help? +805 314 2347
We are here to help
Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Our
Vitamin B12 is a member of the B-complex family of water-soluble vitamins. Vitamin B12 has numerous functions in the body including, stimulating red blood cell production, support of healthy nerve function and the metabolism of homocysteine.† Low levels of vitamin B12 are often seen in vegetarians, as plant foods lack vitamin B12, and also in elderly people as their ability to absorb B12 from food is limited. The absorption of B12 requires a protein called intrinsic factor which is secreted by cells in the stomach. Elderly people secrete less intrinsic factor and therefore absorb less vitamin B12. Consuming a sublingual B12 lozenge helps avoid any problems with absorption as it is dissolved in the mouth, and the B12 is absorbed directly into the bloodstream. This helps provide significant amounts of B12 without concern for GI absorption.
- Contains 1,000mcg of B12 as cyanocobalamin.
- The formula also contains 400mcg of folic acid and 300mcg of biotin.
- Convenient dosage; lozenge dissolves under the tongue.
- Great tasting cherry flavor.
- Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin is converted in the body to the active coenzyme forms methylcobalamin or adenosylcobalamin.†
- B12 and folic acid help convert homocysteine to methionine, supporting healthy blood homocysteine levels.†
- B12 helps donate a methyl group to form SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) which helps support healthy brain function and liver detoxification.†
- B12 is essential for the production of normal, healthy myelin; the fatty layer of insulation that protects the nervous system and supports its function.†
- Biotin along with B12 helps support fatty acid, amino acid, and carbohydrate metabolism.†
- Vitamin B-12 and folic acid are required for healthy red blood cell production via normal DNA synthesis. Red blood cells are essential for transporting oxygen throughout the body.†
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency generally increases with age because of decreased levels of intrinsic factor a protein normally produced by the stomach and which aids in B12 absorption.†
- Ideal for vegans, vegetarians, and elderly who are at greater risk for vitamin B-12 deficiency.†