B-vitamins are essential nutrients involved in most metabolic reactions. They play an important role in energy production, particularly from the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. These essential nutrients are also important for the production of healthy cells, hormones, neurotransmitters, and other biomolecules. They are needed for healthy nerve, heart, brain, muscle, and other important cell or tissue function. The B-vitamins are water-soluble and therefore, not stored to any significant extent in the body. This is why we need to ensure adequate intakes of these nutrients on a daily basis. Due to the excess consumption of refined and processed foods, the average person does not consume optimal amounts of these nutrients. Our Certified Organic Whole Food B-Complex provides these key nutrients in a natural food form while also incorporating an organic food blend.
- USDA Organic and Vegan Certified.
- 850mg Organic Food Complex Blend including quinoa sprouts, rice protein, yeast, blackstrap molasses, lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium bifidum, lactobacillus rhamnosus, bromelain, papain, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, tart cherry, pomegranate, and cranberry.
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Whole Food, Non-GMO, Simple, and Clean Excipients.
- Thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin are essential for the production of energy from food. They also help support nerve and heart function and help the body produce antioxidants.†
- Vitamin B6 is needed to make neurotransmitters, chemicals that are essential for normal, healthy brain and nervous system function. B6 also helps support the metabolism of amino acids, including homocysteine, which when elevated may increase one’s risk for heart disease.†
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are both needed to make healthy blood cells by supporting DNA and RNA metabolism, and both help support normal, healthy levels of homocysteine; a recognized cardiovascular “toxin”.†
- Pantothenic acid is needed to produce energy from fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Biotin is essential for the metabolism of fatty acids and glucose, and assists in cellular energy production.†