On all orders over $49.95 in
the continental U.S.
World Wide Shipping
Our customers are
Need Help? +805 314 2347
We are here to help
Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Our
Olive leaf is from the leaf of the olive tree. The leaf of the olive tree contains a variety of biologically-active components. The two most notable of these is oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol. These two compounds possess a multitude of biochemical and health promoting activities. Although oleuropein is present in the olive fruit and oil, content in the leaf is significantly higher than in other parts of the tree. Our Olive leaf extract is standardized and is manufactured by EuroMed, a world leader in clinically studied European standardized herbal extracts. The quality, efficacy and safety of EuroMed olive leaf extract is unsurpassed and offers a variety of features and benefits.*
- European standardized olive leaf extract from EuroMed, a world leader in the growing, extracting, and manufacturing of herbal extracts.
- Our olive leaf extract is consistently tested for purity, potency and consistency of active ingredients.
- Each serving (1 capsule) provides 500 mg of olive leaf extract standardized to 12%-16% oleuropein (60-80mg).
- Olive leaf extract has several beneficial effects on cardiovascular health via its ability to support healthy blood vessel function, normal, healthy blood clotting and provide antioxidant support.*
- The active ingredients in olive leaf extract help support a strong, healthy immune system.*
- Oleuropein and other bioactive compounds help provide support against damaging UVB-rays.*
- Oleuropein helps provide support against damage caused by inflammatory molecules, enzymes, etc. mainly by promoting a healthy inflammatory response.*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule, one (1) to three (3) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional.