- Provides 500 mg turmeric per capsule.
- Features Sabinsa’s Curcumin C3 Complex®; made up of three main chemical compounds: curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin, collectively known as curcuminoids.
- The raw material is standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a patented material that has been used in many clinical studies.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® was the only turmeric chosen by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) for clinical studies.
- Selected as the curcumin ingredient of choice by the MD Anderson Cancer Center for its clinical trials.
- Curcumin C3 Complex® promotes normal, healthy cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) levels.*
- Curcumin C3 Complex® helps the “weekend warrior” recover from the effects of overexertion.*
- Curcumin C3 Complex® exhibits powerful antioxidant properties that help to neutralize both water and fat-soluble free radicals.*
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract.*
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports the health and detoxification of the liver.*
- Curcumin C3 Complex® supports normal, healthy cell growth and maturation.*
- Curcumin C3 Complex® promotes wound healing.*
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.