Blood Pressure Support ( Coleus forskohlii, Hawthorn, Taurine combo )
Couldn't load pickup availability
In order to remain in good health, our bodies must maintain a homeostatic balance of blood pressure within a general range. When blood pressure is consistently above the normal range, there is an increased risk for chronic diseases associated with the cardiovascular system, brain, kidney, and other important organs and tissues. Risk factors include poor diet (high intake of sodium and fat), genetics, and lack of exercise. The average American lifestyle has lead to millions of Americans having elevated blood pressure and an increased incidence of chronic diseases associated with high blood pressure. Blood Pressure Support supplies potent nutrients and herbs to help maintain normal, healthy blood pressure.†
- Features a very high potency (600mg) of European Hawthorn berry extract which is the most clinically-tested hawthorn in the world.
- Offers a high potency (600mg) of magnesium.
- 300mg of taurine.
- Features Forslean® brand coleus forskohlii extract made by Sabinsa Corporation. Forslean® is the only coleus forskohlii supported by a U.S. patent.
- Magnesium is critical for the relaxation of the smooth muscle that makes up the structure of blood vessels. It is also important for maintaining a healthy balance of sodium and potassium. Both of these functions help support normal, healthy blood pressure.†
- Clinical studies show that hawthorn has a powerful effect on the maintenance of normal, healthy blood pressure by helping to relax blood vessels.†
- The active ingredient in Coleus forskohlii, forskolin, increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), which is important for supporting healthy blood pressure and the overall efficiency of heart function.†
- Studies show taurine is important for normal, healthy blood pressure, heart muscle contraction, and helping to maintain overall heart function.†
- Hops have a calming effect on the central nervous system which helps support normal, healthy blood pressure, particularly during times of physical and mental stress.†