The health benefits of omega- 3 fats are well documented in the scientific literature. Numerous studies demonstrate the benefits of the omega-3 fats, EPA and DHA. DHA is important for the structure and function of cell membranes particularly those of the nervous system.* DHA is critical for normal, healthy brain structure and function.* EPA is found in small amounts in the brain, but is required for numerous regulatory functions throughout the body. EPA helps support a healthy inflammatory response and optimal cardiovascular function.* Cardiovascular benefits of omega-3’s include the ability to support a normal, healthy heartbeat, normal blood clotting as well as healthy blood triglyceride levels.*
- High potency Omega -3 fish oil.
- Contains 180mg of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and 120mg of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Fish oil is molecularly distilled to remove potential toxins.
- Sourced from deep sea sardines and anchovies.
- Fish oil complies with strict European standards for heavy metals, PCB’s, dioxins, pesticides and other unwanted compounds.
- Convenient and easy way to get important omega-3 fatty acids.
- Numerous studies demonstrate the powerful cardiovascular benefits of omega-3 fats, particularly EPA.*
- EPA has the potential to regulate the production of prostaglandins that have a beneficial effect on inflammatory processes in the body.*
- EPA helps support normal, healthy blood circulation by helping to regulate blood clotting processes.*
- EPA helps support normal, healthy cholesterol and triglyceride metabolism.*
- DHA is essential for normal fetal and infant brain development, and supports normal, healthy brain function and vision throughout life.*
- DHA supports the structure of cell membranes, particularly those of nerve cells. The structure of the nerve cell membrane is critical to healthy nervous system function, particularly that of the brain.*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule, two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.