Ginkgo biloba has been studied for many years, with research demonstrating its powerful
antioxidant potential as well as its ability to support circulation, thereby improving glucose and oxygen transport, particularly to the brain. Our Ginkgo biloba is a European standardized ginkgo from a world leader in the manufacturing of European extracts used in clinical studies. European herbs are manufactured to the same standards as over-the-counter drugs in the USA. More importantly, the herb must demonstrate efficacy and safety before it can be sold to the public. The two active ingredients that provide the most significant health benefits are the flavoneglycosides and terpene lactones, both of which our ginkgo is consistently standardized for.*
- Manufactured by a world leader in European standardized herbs.
- Standardized to 24% Flavonglycosides, 6% Terpene Lactones, 0.8% Ginkgolide B.
- Made to the same specifications as material used in clinical studies
- Tested for ginkgolic acid, which is a contaminant naturally occurring in ginkgo. It is potentially harmful in large amounts. Our material is required to test below 5 ppm.
- Active ingredients are powerful antioxidants which help protect healthy brain cells against free radical damage.*
- Effectively supports healthy circulation by promoting the stable activity of platelet-activating factor; an important mechanism involved in normal, healthy blood clotting.*
- By supporting circulation, ginkgo helps promote the delivery of oxygen and other essential nutrients, particularly to the brain.*
- Ginkgo has been studied extensively to support brain health. It is important to note that these studies used European standardized extracts. Using non-standardized ginkgo will not produce the same effects.*
- More than 120 clinical studies have been published on standardized ginkgo biloba extract, most of which demonstrated benefits for brain, cardiovascular and neurological health. Studies also show ginkgo promotes antioxidant protection.*
100 Billion Probiotic ( Synbiotic) SURVIVES STOMACH ACID • SHELF STABLE • 12 STRAINS
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
Lactobacilli acidophilus La-14
Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26
Lactococcus lactis Ll-23
Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05
Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lb-87
Product # 654: 100 Billion Probiotic
In addition to serving as a delivery system for the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste material, the intestinal tract also plays important roles in maintaining healthy immunity and providing resistance to pathogens. The GI tract is populated by billions of cells of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) which help us digest and absorb our food, maintain a healthy intestinal pH (acid content), protect us from pathogenic bacteria, and provide an environment conducive to the continued health of the intestinal tract.* This formula offers a very high potency of powerful probiotics that can effectively intervene in acute gastrointestinal and immune conditions and or help support long-term intestinal health.*
- 12 probiotic strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotic research and manufacturing.
- Very high potency at 100 billion viable cells per capsule.
- Bioenhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low
(acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
- Danisco selects strains that have been cultivated under harsh conditions, and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in the environment (“survival of the fittest”) i.e. pH, temperature.
- Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
- The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid®arabinogalactans (patented prebiotic from Lonza® that helps support the growth of probiotics).
- The 12 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.*
- High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.*
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.*
- Helps stimulate the growth of probiotics which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.*
Produced in GMP
Save & Secure Checkout