On all orders over $49.95 in
the continental U.S.
World Wide Shipping
Our customers are
Need Help? +805 314 2347
We are here to help
Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Our
WARNING: USE ONLY AT BEDTIME
Statistics show that nearly 40 million Americans suffer from some type of sleep disorder; the most common being insomnia. There are many causes of sleep disorders and many factors that contribute to their severity. The high incidence of stress and the impact of the stress of everyday life on sleep quality and quantity are well documented. Many individuals are looking for an all-natural, safe, and effective way to help them get the sleep they need. A major concern is that these individuals also want to avoid the feelings of sedation, drowsiness, and “morning-after” fatigue that often comes with taking many over-the-counter sleep aids. Our newly reformulated Sleep Support is a unique formula containing natural ingredients that help provide support for a good night’s sleep without unpleasant side effects.†
- Reformulated for greater efficacy.
- Features a higher, more effective dose of Suntheanine® brand of L-theanine.
- Provides melatonin, a hormone directly involved in normal, healthy sleep.
- Contains synergistic herbs Passionflower and Valerian from a world leader in European standardized herbs.
- Increased magnesium.
- Now includes vitamin B6 for synergistic support.
- Double-blind placebo-controlled human studies show Suntheanine® helps support a healthy response to stress, helps reduce nervous tension and promotes relaxation.†
- By supporting normal, healthy levels of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin, L-theanine helps support sleep efficiency and quality. In addition, one may experience the mental state of being “refreshed” upon awakening.†
- Melatonin, a hormone secreted by the pineal gland of the brain helps regulate the “Wake/Sleep” cycle. Melatonin levels increase in the dark, preparing the body for sleep. Aging often leads to decreases in melatonin secretion which makes supplementation beneficial.†
- Passionflower helps provide support against stress and anxiety.† It also seems to play a role in supporting normal, healthy cortisol levels.† Studies show elevated cortisol levels interfere with normal, healthy sleep patterns.†
- Valerian has been studied for its role in helping to combat anxiety and minor sleep problems. Studies show valerian helps promote relaxation and contributes to an improvement in overall sleep quality without the noticeable sleep “hangover” that is common in individuals taking over-the-counter sleep aids.†
- Vitamin B6 is essential for the production and metabolism of neurotransmitters. The body requires vitamin B6 to synthesize serotonin from 5-HTP. The serotonin is then used to make melatonin, the hormone required for normal, healthy sleep patterns.†
- Magnesium is an essential mineral whose deficiency may contribute to anxiety, nervousness, and sleep disorders. This mineral helps relax the body and has a calming effect on the nervous and musculoskeletal systems, both of which help prepare the body for a restful and relaxing sleep.†