Vitamin E is a collective name for a group of eight different compounds; alpha, beta, gamma and delta-tocopherol and alpha, beta, gamma and delta-tocotrienol. Until recently, most vitamin E supplements only contained alpha-tocopherol-one of the most active forms of vitamin E. Several studies have been published that demonstrate the importance of consuming the entire family of vitamin E compounds, as they each have specific biochemical and physiological effects that benefit the body. Perfect E features the complete family of vitamin E compounds. It also contains the patented Tocomin® brand of tocotrienols. This brand of tocotrienols has been used in clinical studies and shown to be a superior source of complete tocotrienols.
• Contains 400 IU alpha-tocopherol.
• Mixed tocopherols including 400 mg of gamma-tocopherol.
• Tocotrienols from Patented Tocomin® brand tocotrienols is a true full spectrum palm tocotrienol complex with the highest ratio of alpha-, beta-, gamma, and delta-tocotrienols; guaranteed non-GMO!
• Easy to swallow softgel
• Provides synergistic benefits of all vitamin E compounds.
• Thousands of studies have been published demonstrating the benefits of alpha-tocopherol. Provides cardiovascular and antioxidant support.*
• Unlike alpha-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol has the ability to protect against nitrogen-based free radicals.* This type of free radical plays an important role in diseases associated with chronic inflammation.*
• Whereas alpha-tocopherol helps neutralize already formed free radicals, gamma-tocopherol helps reduce their production.*
• High amounts of alpha-tocopherol have the ability to deplete the body of gamma-tocopherol; hence the importance of taking both.
• Tocotrienols have been shown to support normal, healthy cholesterol levels.*
• Tocotrienols help support normal blood-clotting.*
• Normal, healthy cell growth is supported by tocotrieniols.*
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.