The typical U.S. diet is lacking in the essential mineral magnesium. Most people do not consume even the minimum recommended daily value of this important nutrient. For some individuals, higher amounts of magnesium are required due to increased activity levels/energy requirements, presence of chronic disease, etc. Magnesium is an essential mineral that is a required cofactor for well over 300 chemical reactions in the body. In all, magnesium takes part in more chemical reactions than any other nutrient. Our Gold Standard Magnesium is from Albion labs, and consists of magnesium lysyl glycinate. Albion Labs manufactures premium chelated minerals and have been the subject of numerous research studies.*
- Albion labs magnesium lysyl glycinate which bonds magnesium to the amino acids lysine and glycine.
- 400 mg elemental magnesium per serving.
- Superior absorption and bioavailability.
- Provides a superior source of magnesium, a major mineral which serves as a cofactor for well over 300 biochemical reactions.*
- Magnesium is required for nutrient metabolism and energy production, muscle function and works synergistically with calcium, where calcium is responsible for muscle contraction and magnesium, muscle relaxation.*
- Magnesium is also essential for maintaining a normal, healthy blood pressure, and is required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA, cell membrane function and the activity of hormones, neurotransmitters and other cellular regulators.*
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.