Product # 373: Coenzyme-B-50 Complex
B-vitamins are required for numerous biochemical and physiological processes including the metabolism of macronutrients (carbohydrates, fats and proteins) to make energy, support of healthy nervous system function and for cardiovascular function.* Typically B-vitamins are used as needed and any excess is excreted. This makes it very important to consume these essential nutrients on a daily basis. Once B-vitamins are consumed they cannot perform their necessary functions until they are converted into their active coenzyme forms. Aging, chronic disease and other factors may limit one’s ability to convert B-vitamins into their coenzyme forms. Our Coenzyme-B50 Complex provides the active coenzyme forms of several essential B-vitamins. This bypasses the need for conversion, improves absorption, bioavailability and function.*
- High potency B-complex vitamin.
- Contains additional B-complex vitamins in their coenzyme form.
- Improved absorption and bioavailability.
- Provides the coenzyme forms of thiamin, riboflavin, B6, pantothenic acid and B12. This offers enhanced absorption, bioavailability and biological activity of these nutrients.*
- B-vitamins take part in numerous biochemical reactions, mostly related to the production of energy through nutrient metabolism. The metabolism of carbs, fat and protein requires B-vitamins in their coenzyme forms.*
- Coenzyme B-vitamins do not require metabolic conversion, and therefore may offer an advantage to certain populations such as the elderly, those with metabolic diseases such as diabetes, and many others.*