Fermented Beet Root vegetable is a true ‘superfood’ with many impressive benefits. Beets are packed with essential vitamins, minerals, polyphenols and powerful antioxidants. They are also one of the richest sources of nitrates—a potent compound clinically proven to improve blood flow, endurance and heart health.†
- 4.5g Fermented Beet Powder, QAI-Certified USDA Organic and Vegan.org verified
- Nutrient dense, supplying Folate, Manganese, Copper, Potassium [210 mg], Magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and Iron.
- Contains No salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, sesame, yeast, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Cardiovascular & Energy Support †
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO and Vegan
- Fermented beet powder provides a natural source of performance enhancing nitrates equaling 2x the levels found in regular beets. †
- Nitric Oxide, derived from the nitrates found in beets, enhances oxygen, blood flow, and endurance. †
- Nitrates improves the efficiency of mitochondria, which are responsible for producing energy in your cells. †
- Beets enhance endurance by boosting cardiorespiratory performance and improving efficiency for athletes. Blood nitrate levels peak within 2–3 hours of consuming beets or their juice. Therefore, consume beets a couple of hours before training or competing to maximize their potential benefits. †
- Beets contain pigments called betalains, which support a healthy inflammatory properties. †
- The nitrates in beets may improve brain function by promoting the dilation of blood vessels and thus increasing blood flow to the brain. Beets have been shown to help improve blood flow to the frontal lobe of the brain, an area associated with higher level thinking like decision making and working memory.†