PERFECT E - Patented Tocomin® brand tocotrienols full spectrum tocotrienol complex w/ alpha, beta, gamma, and delta-tocotrienols ( 268mg - 400 IU )
Couldn't load pickup availability
Vitamin E is a collective name for a group of eight different compounds; alpha, beta, gamma and delta-tocopherol and alpha, beta, gamma and delta-tocotrienol. Until recently, most vitamin E supplements only contained alpha-tocopherol-one of the most active forms of vitamin E. Several studies have been published that demonstrate the importance of consuming the entire family of vitamin E compounds, as they each have specific biochemical and physiological effects that benefit the body. Perfect E features the complete family of vitamin E compounds. It also contains the patented Tocomin® brand of tocotrienols. This brand of tocotrienols has been used in clinical studies and shown to be a superior source of complete tocotrienols.
• Contains 400 IU alpha-tocopherol.
• Mixed tocopherols including 400 mg of gamma-tocopherol.
• Tocotrienols from Patented Tocomin® brand tocotrienols is a true full spectrum palm tocotrienol complex with the highest ratio of alpha-, beta-, gamma, and delta-tocotrienols; guaranteed non-GMO!
• Easy to swallow softgel
• Provides synergistic benefits of all vitamin E compounds.
• Thousands of studies have been published demonstrating the benefits of alpha-tocopherol. Provides cardiovascular and antioxidant support.*
• Unlike alpha-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol has the ability to protect against nitrogen-based free radicals.* This type of free radical plays an important role in diseases associated with chronic inflammation.*
• Whereas alpha-tocopherol helps neutralize already formed free radicals, gamma-tocopherol helps reduce their production.*
• High amounts of alpha-tocopherol have the ability to deplete the body of gamma-tocopherol; hence the importance of taking both.
• Tocotrienols have been shown to support normal, healthy cholesterol levels.*
• Tocotrienols help support normal blood-clotting.*
• Normal, healthy cell growth is supported by tocotrieniols.*