If you're looking for a natural way to get all the nutrients your body needs, you should check out UltraGreens™. It's made up of a mix of superfoods that come from organic grasses, seeds, herbs, seaweeds, vegetables, and fruits. What's great about this supplement is that it has a wider range of nutrients than your average multivitamin-mineral supplement. It's packed with immune-supporting, antioxidant, and adaptogenic herbs, fibers, enzymes, and other important plant-derived compounds.
- UltraGreens™ contains trademarked Earthrise® brand Spirulina, Pines International® brand of Cereal Grasses and NutraFlora® FOS.
- Pines International wheat grass is grown in outdoor fields over a 200-day growing season. Therefore, it has a significantly higher nutritional content than wheatgrass grown quickly indoors in trays.*
- Pines International wheatgrass was the first green food in the natural products industry to be certified organic.
- Earthrise Spirulina is the only spirulina produced in the continental U.S. with GRAS status.
- It provides naturally-occurring vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, phytochemicals, and antioxidants that play a part in many biological functions.
- Tastes great mixed in your favorite juice and can be mixed in a protein shake for enhanced nutritional support.
- In a pilot study with moderately trained athletes supplementation with Spirulina increased antioxidant levels and improved running capacity by 30%*
- NutraFlora® FOS provides a source of soluble fiber that enhances the production of beneficial short-chain fatty acids in the GI tract.*
- Provides “superfoods”, B-vitamins and botanical extracts for enhanced energy support.*
- Helps support normal, healthy blood sugar levels with naturally-occurring trace minerals and glucose-stabilizing plant extracts.*
- Superfoods, essential fatty acids, amino acids, antioxidants, and minerals help support normal, healthy immune function.*
- Supports healthy liver function and detoxification.*
- Many ingredients in UltraGreens™ are powerful antioxidants that protect the body against harmful free radicals.*