Ingredient List: Plant Enzyme Blend** 383 mg * Amylase (3,500 DU) Glucoamylase (5.25 AGU) Lipase (350 FCCLU) Protease I pH 3.0 (15 SAPU) Protease II pH 4.5 (20,000 HUT) Protease III pH 6.0 (35,000 HUT) Cellulase (200 CU) CereCalase™ (250 MU) Alpha-Galactosidase (75 GaIU) Lactase (150 ALU) Invertase (150 SU) Malt Diastase (325 DP) Peptidase (2,500 HUT) Bromelain (650,000 FCCPU) Papain (250,000 FCCPU), Capsule (cellulose, water), magnesium stearate, silica and cellulose
The digestion of food involves a complex system of organs, hormones and enzymes. Many people have difficulty digesting foods, particularly as they age. The incomplete or partial digestion of foods can lead to uncomfortable side effects. Many of the indications are quite clear; intestinal gas, bloating, cramping, heartburn and diarrhea. However, some effects are not as clear, such as the poor utilization of food and even nutrient deficiencies. Ultra Veggie Enzymes is a comprehensive enzyme formula targeting the complete digestion of foods and their components, such as: proteins, carbohydrates, sugars, starches, fibers, fats; and even hard-to-digest foods such as: dairy products, grains and legumes.*
CereCalase® combines hemicellulase, beta-glucanase, and phytase to improve the bioavailability of nutrients that may be trapped within the fibrous matrix of plant cell walls. It breaks down phytic acid which can prevent absorption (limit the bioavailability) of iron, zinc, and other important minerals. This product disrupts plant cell walls to release trapped nutrients. It is beneficial for vegetarians and others who consume diets in high fruits and vegetables, and allows for optimal nutrition from fruits and vegetables.
- All 15 enzymes in the formula are derived from non-animal sources.
- Formulated with enzymes that are active even in the low pH (acid content) of the stomach.
- Three types of protease enzymes are active at pH levels of 6.0, 4.5 and 3.0.
- Made from patented and trademarked nzimes™ enzymes, manufactured by National Enzyme Company®.
- Ultra Veggie Enzymes promotes healthy digestion.*
- High potency of proteases helps ensure the complete digestion of proteins throughout the digestive tract, which creates greater protein and amino acid bioavailability.*
- Many of these enzymes enable a thorough and complete breakdown of a broad array of carbohydrates. This helps the body utilize food and helps reduce gas and bloating caused by undigested fibers, starches and sugars.*
- Amylase, malt diastase and glucoamylase aid the digestion of starches such as pasta and potatoes.*
- Lactase, invertase and alpha-galactosidase help to digest table sugar and the sugars in vegetables, whole grains, and legumes.*
- Cellulase and CereCalase™ helps to break down the cell walls of grains, fruits, vegetables.*
- Lipase enzyme is included to help with digestion of fats (lipids).*
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1)
vegetarian capsule immediately prior to mealtime, or as directed
by a health care professional.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.