Ingredient List: Plant Enzyme Blend** 383 mg * Amylase (3,500 DU) Glucoamylase (5.25 AGU) Lipase (350 FCCLU) Protease I pH 3.0 (15 SAPU) Protease II pH 4.5 (20,000 HUT) Protease III pH 6.0 (35,000 HUT) Cellulase (200 CU) CereCalase™ (250 MU) Alpha-Galactosidase (75 GaIU) Lactase (150 ALU) Invertase (150 SU) Malt Diastase (325 DP) Peptidase (2,500 HUT) Bromelain (650,000 FCCPU) Papain (250,000 FCCPU), Capsule (cellulose, water), magnesium stearate, silica and cellulose
The digestion of food involves a complex system of organs, hormones and enzymes. Many people have difficulty digesting foods, particularly as they age. The incomplete or partial digestion of foods can lead to uncomfortable side effects. Many of the indications are quite clear; intestinal gas, bloating, cramping, heartburn and diarrhea. However, some effects are not as clear, such as the poor utilization of food and even nutrient deficiencies. Ultra Veggie Enzymes is a comprehensive enzyme formula targeting the complete digestion of foods and their components, such as: proteins, carbohydrates, sugars, starches, fibers, fats; and even hard-to-digest foods such as: dairy products, grains and legumes.*
CereCalase® combines hemicellulase, beta-glucanase, and phytase to improve the bioavailability of nutrients that may be trapped within the fibrous matrix of plant cell walls. It breaks down phytic acid which can prevent absorption (limit the bioavailability) of iron, zinc, and other important minerals. This product disrupts plant cell walls to release trapped nutrients. It is beneficial for vegetarians and others who consume diets in high fruits and vegetables, and allows for optimal nutrition from fruits and vegetables.
- All 15 enzymes in the formula are derived from non-animal sources.
- Formulated with enzymes that are active even in the low pH (acid content) of the stomach.
- Three types of protease enzymes are active at pH levels of 6.0, 4.5 and 3.0.
- Made from patented and trademarked nzimes™ enzymes, manufactured by National Enzyme Company®.
- Ultra Veggie Enzymes promotes healthy digestion.*
- High potency of proteases helps ensure the complete digestion of proteins throughout the digestive tract, which creates greater protein and amino acid bioavailability.*
- Many of these enzymes enable a thorough and complete breakdown of a broad array of carbohydrates. This helps the body utilize food and helps reduce gas and bloating caused by undigested fibers, starches and sugars.*
- Amylase, malt diastase and glucoamylase aid the digestion of starches such as pasta and potatoes.*
- Lactase, invertase and alpha-galactosidase help to digest table sugar and the sugars in vegetables, whole grains, and legumes.*
- Cellulase and CereCalase™ helps to break down the cell walls of grains, fruits, vegetables.*
- Lipase enzyme is included to help with digestion of fats (lipids).*
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1)
vegetarian capsule immediately prior to mealtime, or as directed
by a health care professional.
You may also like
100 Billion Probiotic ( Synbiotic) SURVIVES STOMACH ACID • SHELF STABLE • 12 STRAINS
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
Lactobacilli acidophilus La-14
Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26
Lactococcus lactis Ll-23
Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05
Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lb-87
Product # 654: 100 Billion Probiotic
In addition to serving as a delivery system for the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste material, the intestinal tract also plays important roles in maintaining healthy immunity and providing resistance to pathogens. The GI tract is populated by billions of cells of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) which help us digest and absorb our food, maintain a healthy intestinal pH (acid content), protect us from pathogenic bacteria, and provide an environment conducive to the continued health of the intestinal tract.* This formula offers a very high potency of powerful probiotics that can effectively intervene in acute gastrointestinal and immune conditions and or help support long-term intestinal health.*
- 12 probiotic strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotic research and manufacturing.
- Very high potency at 100 billion viable cells per capsule.
- Bioenhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low
(acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
- Danisco selects strains that have been cultivated under harsh conditions, and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in the environment (“survival of the fittest”) i.e. pH, temperature.
- Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
- The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid®arabinogalactans (patented prebiotic from Lonza® that helps support the growth of probiotics).
- The 12 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.*
- High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.*
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.*
- Helps stimulate the growth of probiotics which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.*
Produced in GMP
Save & Secure Checkout