Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin, found and added to various foods&supplements. Vitamin C cannot be synthesized within the body, therefore has to be consumed through dietary means. Vitamin C is involved in many important functions in the body:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an important cofactor for the production and stability of collagen.
- The stability and strength of connective tissue and blood vessels.
- The body's ability to manufacture neurotransmitters as well as L-carnitine (required for fat metabolism) depends upon optimal intake of Vitamin C.
- In addition to its role in manufacturing important biological compounds, Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and helps support normal, healthy immune function.
Citrus BioFlavonoids are a category, of what are known as “polyphenolic” plant-derived compounds. There are between 4,000-6,000 different varieties of Bioflavonoids known. Bioflavonoids are found in certain fruits (Citrus), vegetables, and other foods. They have been found to contain potent antioxidant power. Citrus bioflavonoids and related substances are widely used in Europe to treat diseases of the blood vessels and lymph system, including hemorrhoids, easy bruising, nosebleeds and lymphedema following breast cancer surgery.
- Citrus bioflavonoids help enhance & prolong the biological benefits of vitamin C, by affecting the transport of Vitamin C throughout the body, therefore to synergistically function with Vitamin C.*
- These compounds are thought to work by strengthening the walls of blood vessels, similar to Vitamin C.
- Documented and Researched as a potent Antioxidant, where it may strengthen the body's immune defense system, and potentially interfere with certain Enzymatic processes that create free radicals, to reduce free radicals/oxidative stress (Antioxidant).
Suggested Use: As a Dietary Supplement, adults take one capsule, one (1) to two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.