Skip to product information
Whole Food Vitamin C ( Acerola Extract, Whole Food Blend ) 500mg = 2caps - Vegan
Write a review
| Ask a question
Regular price $21.42 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
The general presumption is we should get our nutrients from foods that are organically grown, locally picked, and in their fully ripened state. Anyone who has plucked a tree-ripened orange right from the tree would certainly agree that this as an ideal choice for Vitamin C. As less than 10% of the population manages to consume even close to the dietary recommendation for fresh fruit and vegetables, our Whole Food Vitamin C steps in to provide an efficacious dose of Vitamin C with the added benefits of phytonutrients and enzymes found in the natural food form.
- Non-GMO and Vegan Certified.
- 500mg Vitamin C per serving from acerola extract, as ascorbic acid, and from our Whole Food Complex Blend.
- 900mg Whole Food Complex Blend.
- 60mg Probiotic and Enzyme Blend (Acid Stable Protease, Protease, Amylase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Papain, Lactobacillus Plantarum (500 million CFU‡), Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Whole Food, Simple and Clean Excipients.
- Whole Food Vitamin C supplies whole food nutrition, including acerola cherry extract, citrus bioflavonoids (hespederin), rose hips powder, and more.
- Aids in strengthening antioxidant protection and provides for better immune system support.†
- Twenty-three powdered, organically grown fruits and vegetables add supporting antioxidants, vitamins and nutrient cofactors.†
- Live probiotics and enzymes to support healthy digestion and aid innate immunity.†