The general presumption is we should get our nutrients from foods that are organically grown, locally picked, and in their fully ripened state. Anyone who has plucked a tree-ripened orange right from the tree would certainly agree that this as an ideal choice for Vitamin C. As less than 10% of the population manages to consume even close to the dietary recommendation for fresh fruit and vegetables, our Whole Food Vitamin C steps in to provide an efficacious dose of Vitamin C with the added benefits of phytonutrients and enzymes found in the natural food form.
- Non-GMO and Vegan Certified.
- 500mg Vitamin C per serving from acerola extract, as ascorbic acid, and from our Whole Food Complex Blend.
- 900mg Whole Food Complex Blend.
- 60mg Probiotic and Enzyme Blend (Acid Stable Protease, Protease, Amylase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Papain, Lactobacillus Plantarum (500 million CFU‡), Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Whole Food, Simple and Clean Excipients.
- Whole Food Vitamin C supplies whole food nutrition, including acerola cherry extract, citrus bioflavonoids (hespederin), rose hips powder, and more.
- Aids in strengthening antioxidant protection and provides for better immune system support.†
- Twenty-three powdered, organically grown fruits and vegetables add supporting antioxidants, vitamins and nutrient cofactors.†
- Live probiotics and enzymes to support healthy digestion and aid innate immunity.†