ALchePharma has procured one of the finest Organic Black Cumin Seed Oils available. This Nigella Sativa is 100% Organic, Cold-Pressed and in a liquid-filled veggie cap. Two liquid-filled caps will yield 1000 mg of Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil.
The Other Ingredients are: Vegetable Cellulose, Organic Carnauba Wax, and Natural Mixed Tocopherols from Sunflower Oil.
The following expert describes the Black Cumin Seed Oil history the best as is cited from:
Krishnapura Srinivasan, Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) and black cumin (Nigella sativa) seeds: traditional uses, chemical constituents, and nutraceutical effects, Food Quality and Safety, Volume 2, Issue 1, March 2018, Pages 1–16, https://doi.org/10.1093/fqsafe/fyx031
Black seed (also known as black cumin; Nigella sativa) is an annual flowering plant belonging to the family Ranunculaceae and is a native of Southern Europe, North Africa, and Southwest Asia. Black cumin is cultivated in the Middle Eastern Mediterranean region, Southern Europe, Northern India, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey, Iran, and Saudi Arabia. Nigella sativa seeds and their oil have a long history of folklore usage in Indian and Arabian civilization as food and medicine (Yarnell and Abascal, 2011). The seeds of N. sativa have a pungent bitter taste and aroma and are used as a spice in Indian and extensively in Middle Eastern cuisines. The dry-roasted nigella seeds flavour curries, vegetables, and pulses. Black seeds are used in food as a flavouring additive in breads and pickles. It is also used as an ingredient of the spice mixture (panch phoron) and also independently of many recipes in Bengali cuisine. Cumin was traditionally used as a preservative in mummification in the ancient Egyptian civilization. Black cumin has a long history of use as medicine in the Indian traditional system of medicine like Unani and Ayurveda (Sharma et al., 2005). The black cumin seeds have traditionally been used in the Southeast Asian and Middle East countries for the treatment of diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, rheumatism, and other inflammatory diseases. Nigella sativa has extensively been used because of its therapeutic potential and possesses a wide spectrum of activities, namely, diuretic, antihypertensive, antidiabetic, anticancer, immune-modulatory, antimicrobial, anthelmintic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory, spasmolytic, bronchodilator, gastroprotective, hepatoprotective, and renal protective properties. Traditionally, seeds of N. sativa are widely used for asthma, diabetes, hypertension, fever, inflammation, bronchitis, dizziness, rheumatism, skin disorders, and gastrointestinal disturbances. It is also used as a liver tonic, digestive, antidiarrhoeal, emmenagogue, and to control parasitic infections and boost immune system (Goreja, 2003).
100 Billion Probiotic ( Synbiotic) SURVIVES STOMACH ACID • SHELF STABLE • 12 STRAINS
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
Lactobacilli acidophilus La-14
Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26
Lactococcus lactis Ll-23
Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05
Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lb-87
Product # 654: 100 Billion Probiotic
In addition to serving as a delivery system for the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste material, the intestinal tract also plays important roles in maintaining healthy immunity and providing resistance to pathogens. The GI tract is populated by billions of cells of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) which help us digest and absorb our food, maintain a healthy intestinal pH (acid content), protect us from pathogenic bacteria, and provide an environment conducive to the continued health of the intestinal tract.* This formula offers a very high potency of powerful probiotics that can effectively intervene in acute gastrointestinal and immune conditions and or help support long-term intestinal health.*
- 12 probiotic strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotic research and manufacturing.
- Very high potency at 100 billion viable cells per capsule.
- Bioenhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low
(acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
- Danisco selects strains that have been cultivated under harsh conditions, and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in the environment (“survival of the fittest”) i.e. pH, temperature.
- Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
- The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid®arabinogalactans (patented prebiotic from Lonza® that helps support the growth of probiotics).
- The 12 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.*
- High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.*
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.*
- Helps stimulate the growth of probiotics which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.*
Produced in GMP
Save & Secure Checkout