As coenzymes (help enzymes carry out chemical reactions) B-vitamins are essential nutrients involved in most metabolic reactions. They play an important role in energy production, particularly from the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. These essential nutrients are also important for the production of healthy cells, hormones, neurotransmitters and other vital biochemicals. They are needed for healthy nerve, heart, brain, muscle and other important cell/tissue function. The B-vitamins are water-soluble and therefore, not stored to any significant extent in the body. This is why we need to ensure adequate intakes of these nutrients on a daily basis. Due to the excess consumption of refined and processed foods, the average person does not consume optimal amounts of these essential nutrients.
- High potency liquid B-complex vitamin.
- Fast Absorption Liquid Form
- Great tasting Raspberry Flavor
- Thiamin, riboflavin and niacin are essential for the production of energy from food. They also help support, nerve and heart function and help the body produce antioxidants.*
- Vitamin B6 is needed to make neurotransmitters, chemicals that are essential for normal, healthy brain and nervous system function. B6 also helps support the metabolism of amino acids, individual components found in protein foods.*
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid are both needed to make healthy blood cells, by supporting DNA and RNA metabolism and both help support normal, healthy levels of homocysteine; a recognized cardiovascular “toxin”.*
- Pantothenic acid is needed to produce energy from fats, carbohydrates and proteins, while biotin is essential for the metabolism of fatty acids and glucose and assists in cellular energy production.*
- Biotin, one of the B-complex vitamins, essential for the metabolism of fatty acids, nutrients needed for maintaining healthy hair and soft, moist skin.*
Suggested Use: Place 25 drops (1mL) directly into mouth, or mix in water or juice, once per day or as directed by your health care professional.