On all orders over $49.95 in
the continental U.S.
World Wide Shipping
Our customers are
Need Help? +805 314 2347
We are here to help
Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Our
- Elderberry contains a high amount of antioxidants, which can support immune system function. It contains Vitamin-C, which is commonly known for its Immune Support. Elderberry also contains various antioxidant Flavonols such as Kaempferol and Quercetin. Quercetin is commonly used as respiratory support when needed.
- Organic elderberries are a rich source of anthocyanins which have been studied for their immune-enhancing effects. Anthocyanins benefit the immune system by supporting cytokine production. Cytokines are messenger proteins that benefit the immune response.
- One study of 60 people with influenza found that those who took elderberry syrup four times per day, showed symptom improvement in two to four days, compared to the control group, which took seven to eight days to show improvements in symptoms.
Zinc glycinate, a highly bioavailable (well absorbing) form of Zinc that is bonded to a molecule of the Amino-Acid, Glycine. This allows the Zinc Molecule to remain intact during digestion, so it does not have to compete with other minerals for absorption. Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a major role in growth, reproduction, antioxidant defenses and healthy immune function. Zinc is a critical nutrient for the immune system. The normal, healthy development of immune cells, particularly T-lymphocytes depends upon adequate zinc status. Zinc deficiency has been shown to reduce the physical size of the thymus gland; it is here where T cells mature to become fully functional mature T-lymphocytes. These cells are critical for a healthy immune response.
- Helps support normal, healthy immune function.*
- Provides antioxidant support which is essential to immune function.*
- Studies show a reduction in the severity and duration of the common cold.*
- Studies also show that prophylactic (preventive) use may reduce the # of colds per year, as well as reduce antibiotic usage.*
Umckaloabo is a flowering South African Native Plant that is used for its roots for medicinal purposes.
- Research on Umckloabo shows that it reduced Bronchitis symptoms after 7 days of treatment when it was taken within 48 hours of initial Bronchitis symptoms.
- Umckaloabo has also been shown to reduce pain and difficulty swallowing for individuals experiencing sore throat symptoms.
- It is believed that the mechanism of action for this herb, is that it may work by killing bacteria and preventing bacteria from attaching themselves to surfaces of the body, and also provide aid for the immune system.
Echinacea refers to the nine species of the herbaceous flowering plant, native to North America, commonly also known as Coneflowers. Echinacea Angustfolia is one of the most utilized species of Echinacea as traditional medicine. The root extract of Echinacea Angustfolia contains medicinal purposes to aid the immune system, help optimize blood sugar levels, and the proliferation of cancerous cells.
- Compared to Echinacea Purpurea, another commonly used species of Echinacea, Echinacea Angustfolia root contains a higher amount of alkylamides. Alkylamides are known to show immunostimulant, analgesic, antioxidant properties. Alklamides found in Echinacea are known to suppress pro-inflammatory cytokines caused by Influenza.
- The Root Extract of Echinacea Angustfolia is rich in phenols and flavonoids that exhibit antioxidant properties to help protect from the harming effects of free radicals.
- Research on Echinacea has also been shown to increase white blood cell count, which help the body fight off infections. Which may help the body build immunity to infections.
Suggested Use: Take 1 Teaspoon (5ml), 2 times daily. Can increase up to 4 times daily when needed.