Azadirachta Indica, commonly known as Neem or Indian Lilac, is a type of Evergreen Tree native to India and Myanmar. Neem bark, leaves, and seeds are traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine for various purposes, such as Urinary Tract Infection, indigestion, diabetes, cough, asthma, help with inflammation and pain.
- Neem has been shown to be helpful in inflammatory skin conditions like acne, due to its antimicrobial properties against acne causing microbes, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Neem has been shown to be a strong beneficial antioxidant.
- May be helpful in the use of healing ulcers in the digestive tract by means of possibly inhibiting the secretion of gastic acids.
- Neem has been commonly used in the application of aiding with gingivitis and helping fight plaque buildup in studies.
- Neem has shown to aid in Liver health & function by helping lower liver enzymes, during a study where induced hepatoxicity from acetaminophen helped reduce liver necrosis and liver enzyme markers.
- Blood sugar lowering (hypoglycemic) benefits have been observed with the use of Neem leaf extract and seed oil, which may be beneficial to maintaining optimal blood sugar levels.
- Nimbidin found in Neem has been shown to have an effect on blood vessels, and cause them to dilate, which may help with lowering blood pressure and support overall cardiovascular health.
Suggested Use: Take 1 cap, 1-2 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.