Product # 624: Zinc Lozenges 15mg
Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a major role in growth, reproduction, antioxidant defenses and healthy immune function. Zinc is a critical nutrient for the immune system. The normal, healthy development of immune cells, particularly T-lymphocytes depends upon adequate zinc status. Zinc deficiency has been shown to reduce the physical size of the thymus gland; it is here where T cells mature to become fully functional mature T-lymphocytes. These cells are critical for a healthy immune response. Provided as a lozenge, zinc gluconate has been shown to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold, as well as reduce antibiotic use in school-age children with a cold.*
- Provides 15 mg of zinc citrate and gluconate per lozenge.
- Contains slippery elm and propolis to soothe the throat.
- Pleasant taste from natural lemon flavor and sorbitol.
- Helps support normal, healthy immune function.*
- Provides antioxidant support which is essential to immune function.*
- Studies show a reduction in the severity and duration of the common cold.*
- Studies also show that prophylactic (preventive) use may reduce the # of colds per year, as well as reduce antibiotic usage.*
- Slippery elm is a mucilaginous herb that provides soothing support for the mucus lining of the throat and esophagus, both of which may become irritated during a cold/infection.*
Warning: Do not exceed 4 lozenges per day or take high amounts (4 or more) for more than 10-14 days as excess zinc may cause a copper deficiency. Taking a multivitamin with copper or a copper supplement containing at least 1-2 mg/day can help reduce this risk
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.