On all orders over $49.95 in
the continental U.S.
World Wide Shipping
Our customers are
Need Help? +805 314 2347
We are here to help
Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Our
Acetyl-l-carnitine is a natural compound found in the brain. Unfortunately, as we age levels begin to decline. Acetyl-l-carnitine helps support energy production in the brain and helps support healthy levels of important brain chemicals such as neurotransmitters needed for memory, focus and learning. Acetyl-l-carnitine has a distinct advantage over L-carnitine when it comes to supporting healthy brain function. Acetyl-l-carnitine is able to pass the very selective blood-brain barrier more efficiently than L-carnitine, and therefore play more of a role in brain health.
- Sourced from Sigma-Tau Health Sciences, a world leader in the research, development and manufacturing of carnitine products.
- Provides 500 mg of acetyl-l-carnitine per serving.
- Essential molecule for supporting healthy brain function.†
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule.
- Acetyl-l-carnitine serves as a source of acetyl groups that contribute to the production of acetyl-CoA. Acetyl-Co-A is essential to the production of energy within the cell.†
- Acetyl-l-carnitine can also serve as a source of acetyl groups for the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine; a compound involved in virtually all brain functions.†
- Acetyl-l-carnitine has also been shown to protect nerve cells against free radical damage, support cellular glutathione production, promote healthy CoQ10 levels and offer special protection to healthy brain cells.†
- Acetyl-l-carnitine helps support and protect the mitochondria-the energy powerhouse of the cell. Without healthy mitochondria, all cells, particularly those of the nervous system, would not function properly leading to cell damage and eventual cell death.†
- Significant research on acetyl-l-carnitine exists, demonstrating its ability to support cellular energy production, provide antioxidant support helping to protect healthy cells and, most importantly, protect mitochondrial function and support overall cellular metabolism.†