On all orders over $49.95 in
the continental U.S.
World Wide Shipping
Our customers are
Need Help? +805 314 2347
We are here to help
Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Our
Ginger has been utilized for medicinal purposes for millennia. Those historic uses range from aiding digestion and nausea to helping circulation and well being.† In the last decade, many clinical studies have identified ginger’s powerful biological effects. These include confirmation of the herb’s effect on healthy cox-2 levels, its help in maintaining joint health and the identification of its plentiful antioxidants.†
- Contains both organic fresh and dry ginger root.
- Each serving is equivalent to 6,000 mg of fresh ginger root.
- ½ tsp serving size.
- 48 servings per 4 oz bottle.
- Can be mixed in water and sparkling water to make ginger ale, used as a tea, or taken straight off the spoon.
- Naturally sweetened with honey.
- Gluten free.
- Ginger contains many powerful antioxidants.†
- Ginger helps support normal, healthy cyclooxygenase-2 (cox-2) levels.†
- Ginger extract may help keep joints healthy and reduce the effects of trauma.†
- Ginger may aid in food digestion.†
- Ginger may help alleviate nausea due to motion sickness and pregnancy.†
- Ginger helps support normal, healthy periphery circulation.†
- Ginger may help reduce intestinal gas and bloating.†