L-OptiZinc® 20 mg
Zinc is an essential trace mineral required for numerous biochemical and physiological processes in the body. Zinc is important for healthy functioning of all organs. It is essential for more than 30 enzyme reactions that control a variety of functions. Zinc is an important component of superoxide dismutase (SOD), a major protective antioxidant enzyme. Zinc-dependent enzymes are involved in growth, immunity, and tissue repair.* Zinc is especially important for healthy functioning of the prostate and the male reproductive system, and for normal, healthy immune function.* L-OptiZinc® is a unique, patented form of methionine-bound zinc which has been shown in numerous studies to be better absorbed, retained longer and be more effective than other forms of zinc.*
Provides the trace mineral zinc bound to the amino acid methionine.
Studies show L-OptiZinc® is absorbed significantly better than other forms of zinc.
The only premium zinc supplement FDA-approved safe for human nutrition.
Unlike other forms of zinc absorption of L-OptiZinc® is not affected by dietary fiber and does not have a negative affect on copper absorption/status.
Better absorption means greater bioavailability and utilization of zinc.*
L-OptiZinc® helps support antioxidant defenses by helping to increase the activity of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide L-OptiZinc® help support normal, healthy growth, specifically the release and activity of growth hormone requires zinc*.
Studies show zinc is essential for insulin production, therefore is required to support healthy blood glucose levels.*
Numerous studies show zinc is required for normal, healthy immune function.
L-OptiZinc® being better absorbed and retained by the body longer will have a greater impact on immune function.*
L-OptiZinc® is a unique mineral chelate that pairs zinc with the amino acid L-methionine. Research studies show that L-OptiZinc® is better absorbed than other forms of zinc and that plasma levels remain higher compared to other zinc forms. Zinc is an essential mineral involved in many cellular functions including muscle function, aging, skin and immune health.
L-OptiZinc® is zinc mono-L-methionine with superior absorption, retention and antioxidant and cell protectant properties compared to other forms of zinc tested. L-OptiZinc® is 1:1 complex of zinc and methionine, an amino acid that is well-absorbed by the body. L-OptiZinc® offers benefits for dietary supplements and food and beverages.
- Superior absorption and retention
- Superior antioxidant properties
- Superior cellular protection
- Multiple health benefits — from immune function to skin health
SUPERIOR PROTECTION FROM A SUPERIOR ZINC
Zinc Methionine is Better Absorbed and Retained Longer in Tissue Then Other Popular Zinc Supplements Tested
L-OptiZinc®'s superior absorption and retention over other forms of zinc may help increase its health-promoting benefits as these benefits are highly dependent on the amount of zinc that actually is absorbed and utlized by the body.
Preclinical research shows that L-OptiZinc® has superior antioxidant properties to several other forms of zinc.
You may also like
100 Billion Probiotic ( Synbiotic) SURVIVES STOMACH ACID • SHELF STABLE • 12 STRAINS
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
Lactobacilli acidophilus La-14
Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26
Lactococcus lactis Ll-23
Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05
Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lb-87
Product # 654: 100 Billion Probiotic
In addition to serving as a delivery system for the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste material, the intestinal tract also plays important roles in maintaining healthy immunity and providing resistance to pathogens. The GI tract is populated by billions of cells of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) which help us digest and absorb our food, maintain a healthy intestinal pH (acid content), protect us from pathogenic bacteria, and provide an environment conducive to the continued health of the intestinal tract.* This formula offers a very high potency of powerful probiotics that can effectively intervene in acute gastrointestinal and immune conditions and or help support long-term intestinal health.*
- 12 probiotic strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotic research and manufacturing.
- Very high potency at 100 billion viable cells per capsule.
- Bioenhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low
(acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
- Danisco selects strains that have been cultivated under harsh conditions, and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in the environment (“survival of the fittest”) i.e. pH, temperature.
- Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
- The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid®arabinogalactans (patented prebiotic from Lonza® that helps support the growth of probiotics).
- The 12 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.*
- High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.*
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.*
- Helps stimulate the growth of probiotics which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.*
Produced in GMP
Save & Secure Checkout