Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are three essential amino acids with a unique branched-chain structure. The BCAAs are the only amino acids used by the mitochondria to produce energy (Haas & Mela-Riker). They comprise about one-third of the protein content of muscle tissue and are used preferentially by muscle tissue for energy production. Clean Fit™ BCAA’s are a balanced blend of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine that’s synergized with Vitamins B1, B3, B5 and glutamine for enhanced utilization. It’s water-soluble, mixes easily in water and has a delicious natural watermelon flavor.
- Free of hormones, steroids and artificial stimulants
- Contains a 2:1:1 blend of the three branched chain amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
- Micronized form is water-soluble for easy mixing
- Delicious watermelon flavor
- Optimized with glutamine, B1, B3 and B5
- Gluten free
- Provides the three branched chain amino acids that are used preferentially by skeletal muscle for energy. *
- Provides leucine, which is completely oxidized for energy in muscle. *
- Leucine promotes protein synthesis in skeletal muscle.*
- Supplementation with BCAA’s has been shown to decrease exercise-induced muscle protein breakdown, increase protein synthesis and enhance post-exercise muscle recovery.*
- When taken during training BCAA’s decrease muscle soreness and the sensation of fatigue.*
- Vitamin B1, thiamin, may enhance circulation, helps with blood formation and the metabolism of carbohydrates.*
- Vitamin B3, niacin, is required for cell respiration, helps in the release of energy and metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, proper circulation and healthy skin, the functioning of the nervous system, and normal secretion of bile and stomach fluids.*
- Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, is used in the release of energy as well as the metabolism of fat, protein and carbohydrates.*
- Glutamine is an amino acid that aids muscle growth by increasing levels of leucine in muscle fibers, inhibiting breakdown and encouraging muscles to store more glycogen, which makes them fuller due to the water that glycogen holds. It also is an anti-catabolic agent.*
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.