Boswellia Resin Tincture HSR 1:3 Herb Weight equiv. 333 mg per ml Parve K-1604
Couldn't load pickup availability
AlchePharma's Boswellia Tincture liquid tincture utilizes Boswellia Resin in an herb strength ratio of 1:3. This yields an Herb Weight Equivalence of 333 mg. per 1 ml.
Other Ingredients: Deionized Water, Grain Alcohol (80%-90% by volume)
*** AlchePharma's *Parve certification id K-1604
Today, Boswellia Extract is sought out all over the world for its support of healthy joints and the GI tract, but it has been an important part of Ayurvedic medicine in India for centuries.* The plant grows not only in India, but also in Northern Africa and the Middle East. The tree is tapped in these regions for its resin or gum. The resin contains high amounts of boswellic acids, compounds shown through scientific studies to help support joint and intestinal health.* The resin is often referred to Indian Frankincense due to botanical relationship to plants that are used to produce frankincense resin and essential oil. Despite the similarities among the species, only the Boswellia serrata species is commonly used for medicinal purposes.
- Helps maintain healthy leukotriene levels in the body by helping to keep leukotriene- producing enzymes within normal ranges.*
- Helps support healthy joints by helping to maintain healthy levels of leukotrienes.*
- Supports healthy mobility during the normal aging *
- Supports intestinal health and digestive *
- Supports healthy intestinal *
- Supports the health of the intestinal *
What is Parve:
A pareve (neutral) product is made from inherently kosher or kosher certified ingredients that are neither meat, nor dairy. Some examples of pareve ingredients are raw fruits & vegetables, flour, sugar, kosher fish, and eggs. (Even though eggs are found in the dairy section of your supermarket, kosher law dictates that they are in fact pareve.) A pareve product can be used with meat or dairy products.
• Receiving: If a facility is set up to handle only pareve products, receiving must ensure that all products coming into the facility have a kosher symbol that designates them as pareve.
• Production: A kosher pareve product is produced only on a production line especially dedicated for kosher pareve products, or properly kosherized before production.
• Sales: Since pareve can be used with both dairy and meat, if an item can be designated as pareve, it will have a wider market. A pareve product will bear a plain “OK” symbol or an “OK Pareve” symbol.
• Procurement: If a facility is set up to handle only pareve products, all ingredients must be listed on your ingredient list as pareve. No dairy or meat ingredients should be present in the facility. Procurement should be aware of this requirement when approving new materials for this facility.