Castor Seed/Bean Oil is a diverse Oil with many uses. The Castor Oil extracted from the Ricinus Communis seeds of the plant. Although sometimes referred as "Bean"/Castor Bean Oil, the Oil is Extracted from the Castor Seeds. During the heating extraction process of the oil from Castor Seeds, it removes a toxic enzyme called ricin that is found prior to processing.
- Alchepharma Castor (Seed/Bean) Oil, is a 100% Pure, Vegetarian, Cruelty-Free oil. It Contains no added ingredients, so there is no question in Purity and Quality Standards.
- Castor Seed Oil is rich in Triglycerides, specifically monounsaturated fatty acids. This can make it a great Moisturizer and Conditioner for Hair, Scalp for Thicker Hair Growth, eyebrows and eyelashes, as a Natural Serum, also for thicker growth*
- Castor Seed Oil can also be mixed with other oil moisturizers used for the skin, to make a more complete and custom moisturizer.
- Castor Seed Oil is known to be a Great Carrier oil used in Aromatherapy Purposes, so it can be mixed in with Essential Oils of your choice and massaged into the skin.
- Rich in the fatty acid: Ricinoleic acid. Studies have shown that Ricinoleic Acid has anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-relieving) properties, which can potentially relieve pain for the joints and muscles, when massaged/applied to the skin.
Directions for Use: Can be used on skin and hair as a rich protectant and emollient(moisturizer), or blended with essential oils for aromatherapy applications.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.