Castor Seed/Bean Oil is a diverse Oil with many uses. The Castor Oil extracted from the Ricinus Communis seeds of the plant. Although sometimes referred as "Bean"/Castor Bean Oil, the Oil is Extracted from the Castor Seeds. During the heating extraction process of the oil from Castor Seeds, it removes a toxic enzyme called ricin that is found prior to processing.
- Alchepharma Castor (Seed/Bean) Oil, is a 100% Pure, Vegetarian, Cruelty-Free oil. It Contains no added ingredients, so there is no question in Purity and Quality Standards.
- Castor Seed Oil is rich in Triglycerides, specifically monounsaturated fatty acids. This can make it a great Moisturizer and Conditioner for Hair, Scalp for Thicker Hair Growth, eyebrows and eyelashes, as a Natural Serum, also for thicker growth*
- Castor Seed Oil can also be mixed with other oil moisturizers used for the skin, to make a more complete and custom moisturizer.
- Castor Seed Oil is known to be a Great Carrier oil used in Aromatherapy Purposes, so it can be mixed in with Essential Oils of your choice and massaged into the skin.
- Rich in the fatty acid: Ricinoleic acid. Studies have shown that Ricinoleic Acid has anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-relieving) properties, which can potentially relieve pain for the joints and muscles, when massaged/applied to the skin.
Directions for Use: Can be used on skin and hair as a rich protectant and emollient(moisturizer), or blended with essential oils for aromatherapy applications.
You may also like
100 Billion Probiotic ( Synbiotic) SURVIVES STOMACH ACID • SHELF STABLE • 12 STRAINS
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
Lactobacilli acidophilus La-14
Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26
Lactococcus lactis Ll-23
Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05
Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lb-87
Product # 654: 100 Billion Probiotic
In addition to serving as a delivery system for the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste material, the intestinal tract also plays important roles in maintaining healthy immunity and providing resistance to pathogens. The GI tract is populated by billions of cells of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) which help us digest and absorb our food, maintain a healthy intestinal pH (acid content), protect us from pathogenic bacteria, and provide an environment conducive to the continued health of the intestinal tract.* This formula offers a very high potency of powerful probiotics that can effectively intervene in acute gastrointestinal and immune conditions and or help support long-term intestinal health.*
- 12 probiotic strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotic research and manufacturing.
- Very high potency at 100 billion viable cells per capsule.
- Bioenhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low
(acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
- Danisco selects strains that have been cultivated under harsh conditions, and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in the environment (“survival of the fittest”) i.e. pH, temperature.
- Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
- The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid®arabinogalactans (patented prebiotic from Lonza® that helps support the growth of probiotics).
- The 12 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.*
- High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.*
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.*
- Helps stimulate the growth of probiotics which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.*
Produced in GMP
Save & Secure Checkout