Maximizing a work out and achieving desired results is the goal of both weekend warriors and trained athletes alike. It extends far beyond the physical preparation of warming up the muscles, stretching and ensuring that the body has had sufficient rest. Addressing the body’s nutritional requirements is of equal importance to ensure that the physical demands made during moderate to intense work outs will not result in poor performance or injury. Clean Fit™ PRE-Workout formula was specifically designed to incorporate scientifically validated ingredients in a delicious citrus splash flavor that’s not only fast acting but easy to use. The combination of creatine, beta-alanine, arginine, Kreb Cycle intermediates, guarana, alpha lipoic acid and citrulline helps to promote strength, endurance and energy during a workout while providing crucial antioxidant protection.
- Free of hormones, steroids and artificial stimulants
- Delicious citrus splash flavor
- Contains no preservatives, artificial flavors or sweeteners
- Clinically tested beta-alanine from CarnoSyn®
- Fast acting and easy to use
- Gluten free
- Creatine monohydrate provides energy to the muscle. It improves power, strength, increased muscle size (lean muscle growth) and increased repititions.*
- Citrulline malate supports the body in optimizing blood flow. Studies show that it can reduce the sensation of fatigue as well as increase ATP production. It also plays a role in the urea cycle, which helps to support normal, healthy lactic acid levels during workouts.*
- Alpha lipoic acid acts as an antioxidant and an “insulin mimicker”, it has been shown to increase glucose uptake by muscle cells and decrease glucose uptake by fat cells. Meaning more muscle, less fat.*
- Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAK) increases nitric oxide levels creating an environment for muscle growth in the body by increasing the volume of blood flowing through muscle tissue. Leading to greater strength, improved muscle recovery, and increased endurance.*
- By boosting carnosine levels with beta-alanine, muscle fibers can stay in an optimal pH range making them better able to maintain maximum strength and endurance throughout the workout session which helps to support new muscle development .*
- The Kreb’s cycle intermediates metabolize acetyl coenzyme A into citric acid which, in turn, produces tissue fuel. Interactions between the amino acids and the Kreb’s cycle are suggested to play a central role in the energy metabolism of the exercising muscle.*
- Caffeine works as a metabolic stimulant by releasing fatty acids into the blood stream to be used as energy. *
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.