Collagen is the most abundant protein found in the Human body. It is the main component of all the connective tissue in the body. It makes up the connective tissue of the skin, which gives the skin its firmness, elasticity, and renewal of skin cells. Collagen also the main component in the makeup of hair and nails.
The human body is made up of many joints. These joints are essential to movement and our ability to undertake daily tasks. Collagen makes up the connective tissue in the joints; the bones, ligaments, tendons and the skeletal muscles themselves are predominantly made up of collagen.
Collagen also is found in the smooth muscle tissues in the body. Such as the blood vessels, digestive tract, heart, gallbladder, kidneys and bladder.
- Type I Collagen is the most abundant form of Collagen found in the human body.
- Hydrolyzed form of Collagen; a broken down gelatin that provides your body with easily digestible amino acids and functional peptides (2 or more amino acids bonded together).
- Type I Collagen is important, particularly in bone, skin, hair, and connective tissue, like ligaments.
- Type I Collagen is the most important Collagen for hair, skin, and nails, as it makes up 90% of them.
- Type III Collagen provides tensile strength and integrity for many of the hollow organs in the body that must have tensile strength, and also large blood vessels, both types of tissues that must withstand stretching.
- Type III Collagen is also found in many other tissues that are associated with Type I Collagen, such as bone, cartilage, dentin, tendons, skin, and other connective tissues.
- Type III Collagen helps form arterial walls, which is important in cardiovascular health.
- 20g Collagen Peptides per serving
- Grass-fed bovine collagen
- Unflavored, Unsweetened
- Mixes instantly
- No Gluten, Dairy, or Soy
- No fillers or Artificial Ingredients
- Helps to strengthen and firm elastin in the dermis layer of skin, providing an anti- aging *
- Strengthens extracellular matrix and helps to form fibroblast to create new skin *
- Helps to improve the recovery time in healing wounds, cuts or burns on the skin.*
- Supports a healthy inflammation response, helping to reduce inflammation in those with autoimmune *
- Supports joint function and mobility, helping to improve range of motion.*
- Strengthens connective tissue and helps aid recovery from physical stress or *
- May help improve overall joint mobility, agility and strength in those with *
- Helps to fight against free-radical damage in skin, protecting melanocytes which supports an even *
- Helps to improve digestion by stimulating stomach acids, repairing the lining of the intestinal tract, and also aiding in the absorption of nutrients.*
Suggested Use: Add one (1) level scoop to 8-10oz. of chilled water or preferred beverage in a shaker cup and mix for about 5 seconds. Drink and enjoy a shake each day.