On all orders over $49.95 in
the continental U.S.
World Wide Shipping
Our customers are
Need Help? +805 314 2347
We are here to help
Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Our
Grape seed extract contains a naturally occurring variety of antioxidant substances known as polyphenols. Polyphenols have been the subject of hundreds of research studies. The specific compounds found in grape seed extract, namely OPC’s or oligomeric proanthocyanidins have consistently demonstrated significant antioxidant activity. OPC’s vary in molecular size, hence the absorption and biological activity is highly influenced by the size of the molecules. Our European grape seed extract contains only the smaller, low molecular weight, more absorbable OPC’s known as dimers, trimers and tetramers. The high content of smaller size OPC’s is crucial for maximum biological activity and hence, the therapeutic value of grape seed extract.
- Highest quality patented Leucoselect® brand grape seed extract from Indena, a world leader in the research and manufacturing of European extracts.
- Ideal content of low molecular weight OPC’s for maximum absorption, bioavailability and efficacy.
- Leucoselect®, produced by Indena, is applied as the compendial reference standard for grape seed OPC identification under the current USP (United States Pharmacopeia).
- Leucoselect® Grape Seed Extract is derived from the highest quality Muscadet Champagne grapes from France.
- Leucoselect® has been used in more clinical research studies than any other grape seed extract in the world.
- Includes the synergistic benefits of grape skin extract which contains resveratrol and other antioxidants.
- Studies show Leucoselect® grape seed extract has the ability to provide significant antioxidant protection.*
- The antioxidant potential of Leucoselect® comes from its high content of proanthocyanidins which helps provide benefits to the cardiovascular system.*
- Proanthocyanidins help protect the collagen matrix of the heart muscle, blood vessels, cartilage and other soft tissue, against free radical damage.*
- Clinical studies using Leucoselect® demonstrate its ability to support circulatory health (protecting integrity of blood vessels) as well as well as healthy vision (protecting the small blood vessels of the eyes).*
- Leucoselect® also helps neutralize free radicals that promote the inflammatory process, and therefore may provide support against inflammatory-related cell damage.*
Leucoselect® is made under strict European quality standards which are comparable to over-the-counter drug standards in the US.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule, two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional.