Hyaluronic Acid- KollaGen-IIxs™ Type II Collagen & Chondroitin Sulfate- Joint and Cartilage Support
Couldn't load pickup availability
The human body is made up of many joints. These joints are essential to movement and our ability to undertake daily tasks. As we age, the integrity of our joints may become compromised. Injury, excess weight, poor nutrition, and disease can leave joints, stiff, swollen, achy, and with reduced mobility. Cartilage serves to protect the joints and is typically the first thing to be affected when problems develop. Type II Collagen is the major structural protein responsible for the tensile strength and resilience of cartilage. It comprises 85-90% of the collagen that makes up the smooth white tissue (articular cartilage) that covers the ends of the bones at the joint surface. Type II Collagen is also replete in glycosaminoglycans such as chondroitin sulfate and Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Hyaluronic Acid is concentrated in the synovial fluid that fills the joint cavities which is responsible for reducing friction between the articulating joints and acts as a shock absorber.*
- 500 mg of Type II Collagen (KollaGen-IIxs™)
- Provides 50 mg of naturally occurring Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Contains 100 mg of naturally occurring Chondroitin Sulfate
- Clinically studied to provide joint support
- Gluten Free
- KollaGen-IIxs™, taken in a dose of 500 mg three times daily, has been clinically shown to benefit joint health and improve mobility.*
- Type II collagen is a natural source of Hyaluronic Acid (HA); an essential component of synovial fluid that reduces friction and cushions joints.*
- Type II collagen contains naturally occurring glycoproteins which enhances the antioxidant protection within joints.*
- Chondroitin sulfate inhibits enzymes such as collagenase, elastase and proteoglycanase that can become overactive in joint degeneration, thereby compromising the integrity of these tissues.*
Suggested Use: As a Dietary Supplement, take one (1) capsule, one (1) to three (3) times daily, 30 minutes before a meal, or as directed by a health care professional.
KollaGen II-xs™ is the result of more than a quarter of a Century of Collagen food supplement research. Certified Nutraceuticals under the management team of the original collagen family created this new unique avian collagen type II. KollaGen II-xs™ an advanced collagen, is the result of continuous, innovative research by the Certified Nutraceuticals R&D team.
- 100% Cold Water Soluble
- Perfect For Use In: Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Dietary Supplements and Sports Nutrition
- Higher Molecular Weight For Optimum Absorption
- Is the Major Component of Hyaline Joint Cartilage
- Naturally Occurring Mucopolysaccharides: Hyaluronic Acid, Chondroitin, and Glucosamine
Collagen Type II is the major
component of joint cartilage.
The study results showed that KollaGen II-xs™ when taken at a dosage of 375mg – 500mg twice per day appears to provide soothing properties to the joints, secondary mobility and other tertiary effects. KollaGen II-xs™ taken at a dosage of 1500 mg - 2500 mg daily provided the most significant soothing properties to joints. The study also showed a normalizing of saliva pH levels which is often indicative of a reduction in inflammation.