Since ancient times it has been said that drinking green tea helps promote relaxation and an overall feeling of well-being. A pioneer in the science of green tea, Taiyo found this relaxation effect to be due to the presence of the amino acid L-theanine. Suntheanine® is the trade name for Taiyo's patented, pure form of L-theanine. Suntheanine® has been used in more clinical studies than any other L-theanine. Studies show Suntheanine® to have significant affects on anxiety and other stress-related mechanisms in the body, as well as the ability to promote relaxation and sleep.*
- Each serving provides 100 mg of Suntheanine®, the leading brand of L-theanine in the world.
- Most well studied and scientifically documented L-theanine in the industry.
- Suntheanine® has been the subject of numerous scientific studies, all of which demonstrate significant benefits.
- Manufactured by Taiyo International, world leaders in the research and manufacturing of L-theanine.
- Suntheanine® helps reduce the acute psychological and physiological responses elicited by specific types of mental stress.*
- Suntheanine® helps support significant brain alpha-wave activity. This increase supports a role for Suntheanine in achieving a relaxed, but alert mental state through a direct influence on the central nervous system.*
- Suntheanine® has been shown to help support a healthy blood pressure, possibly by promoting brain alpha-wave activity (reflective of a relaxed state), as well as helping to counteract the stimulatory effects of caffeine.
- Suntheanine® has been shown to help provide support for PMS-related health issues.*
It has been estimated that nearly 65 percent of the adult population experiences some form of stress, and these numbers are continually rising. Since ancient times, it has been said that drinking green tea induces relaxation. A pioneer in the science of green tea, Taiyo found this relaxation effect to be due to the presence of the amino acid L-theanine, found almost exclusively in tea. Clinical research suggests that 50 mg – 200 mg Suntheanine stimulates activity in the brain known as alpha waves, which are associated with a relaxed but alert mental state. Suntheanine is the trade name for Taiyo’s patented pure form of L-theanine. Suntheanine is not an extract of green tea but rather is produced via a patented process that mimics the natural process in green tea leaves, resulting in a 100% pure L-isomer-theanine.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Human clinical trials have shown Suntheanine to promote an alert state of relaxation without drowsiness, as indicated by an increase in Alpha brain waves, and a decrease in Beta brain waves.*
The brain emits weak electrical impulses that can be measured on the surface of the head, which are classified based on their frequency:
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.