Product # 534: Phosphatidylserine Complex Product Information
Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a phospholipid molecule and a major component of cell membranes, particularly within nerve cells of the brain. PS plays an important role within the cell membrane contributing to cell to cell communication and helping to maintain the fluid structure of the membrane so vital to normal cell function. Our PS is sourced from lecithin which also contains other important phospholipids that contribute to the overall function of the cell. In addition to these phospholipids, this formula also contains a variety of fatty acids that are integral to brain health and function.*
- SerinAID® Phosphatidylserine manufactured by Chemi Nutra, a world leader in the research and manufacturing of soy derived phospholipids.
- SerinAID®, is the most well studied form of PS available as most of the studies done on PS in the past 15 years have used Chemi Nutra’s PS.
- Provides a complex of major phospholipids along with associated fatty acids.
- Easy to swallow softgel capsule.
- Gluten Free
- SerinAID® has been shown in numerous scientific studies to support memory, attention, learning, mental acuity, concentration, and improved mood.
- SerinAID® brand of phosphatidylserine (PS) helps provide structural support for brain cell membranes, critical for normal, healthy brain function.*
- PS, by contributing to healthy cell membranes is intimately involved in the release, binding and activity of neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin; all necessary for normal healthy brain function.*
- PS helps support normal, healthy glucose utilization in the brain. This is an essential function as the brain’s preferred source of energy is glucose.*
- In addition PS helps promote healthy levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which when produced in excess can have a negative impact on healthy brain function.*
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION STATEMENT
The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have preexisting medical conditions or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare provider.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.