Protein is an important macronutrient that is an essential to preserving and nurturing good health. While its importance is undisputed; most people over look plants as a viable source for their protein requirement. Although animal sourced proteins are ranked higher on the food chain than plants; they also have appreciable amounts of cholesterol and saturated fats. Additionally, they can also be a source of antibiotics, hormones and other undesirable elements that are part and parcel of food production as we know it today. Plant proteins however have no cholesterol or saturated fat and when properly formulated; provide proteins with a biological value that is comparable to other popular sources of animal derived proteins. Pea protein, as an example, is rich in branch chain amino acids which is essential for preserving and building muscle. Sacha Inchi and chia are rich in omega 3 and along with cranberry compliment the protein profile of pea to provide a plant protein that mixes well, tastes great, and is easy to digest.
- A Plant Protein That Does Not Taste Like Plant Protein. No Grit, Not Grainy, and No Bitter Green Aftertaste.
- Delicious, Silky Smooth Vanilla and Chocolate Flavors
- 100% Plant Based
- Provides 21g of Protein per Serving
- Featuring Omega 3 Rich Sacha Inchi and Chia
- No Dairy or Soy
- Gluten Free and non-GMO
- Synergistic blend of pea, Sacha Inchi, chia and cranberry plant protein that’s rich in branch chain amino acids, arginine, and glutamine.
- Provides 42% of the recommended daily intake for protein per serving.
- Free of saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Preserves maintain and help build muscles tissue
Contains No: soy, dairy, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors.
Suggested Use: Add one (1) level scoop to 9-12 oz. of chilled water or preferred beverage in a shaker cup or blender and mix for about 5 seconds. Drink and enjoy a shake each day.Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Sweetened with: Inulin prebiotic fiber, stevia and other natural flavors. Enjoy it in two delicious flavors!
Known also as Inca Peanuts, they are the seeds found in the Sacha Inchi plant. Primarily Native to South America in the highlands of Peru. Sancha Inchi has been cultivated and consumed for 3,000 years, as a part of the Inca Diet. These Seeds are cultivated, then roasted and then safe to eat. Sancha Inchi is known as a Superfood, with a multitude of benefits, being rich in Rich in Protein, Omega 3,6,&9, Fiber, Cartenoids, and Vitamin E.
Complete Amino Acid Profile:
Sacha Inchi contains the full spectrum of Amino Acids, normally a thing to consider when choosing a Plant Based Protein Powder. It is a High Source of Protein and makes a great choice for a Complete Protein Source!
Rich in Omega-3:
Naturally Rich in Omega-3, Sacha Inchi is one of the Richest Sources of plant-based Omega-3. Which have a multitude of benefits: Brain Function, Aiding Inflammation Response, Heart Health, Managing Cortisol levels, Managing Cholesterol Levels.
Rich in Tryptophan:
Sancha Inchi is Naturally rich in the amino acid Tryptophan. Tryptophan is Precursor to the Neurotransmitter: Serotonin, in terms is the Neurotransmitter and Hormone that makes one manage stress levels, helps one feel calm and happy.
You may also like
100 Billion Probiotic ( Synbiotic) SURVIVES STOMACH ACID • SHELF STABLE • 12 STRAINS
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
Lactobacilli acidophilus La-14
Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26
Lactococcus lactis Ll-23
Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05
Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lb-87
Product # 654: 100 Billion Probiotic
In addition to serving as a delivery system for the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste material, the intestinal tract also plays important roles in maintaining healthy immunity and providing resistance to pathogens. The GI tract is populated by billions of cells of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) which help us digest and absorb our food, maintain a healthy intestinal pH (acid content), protect us from pathogenic bacteria, and provide an environment conducive to the continued health of the intestinal tract.* This formula offers a very high potency of powerful probiotics that can effectively intervene in acute gastrointestinal and immune conditions and or help support long-term intestinal health.*
- 12 probiotic strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotic research and manufacturing.
- Very high potency at 100 billion viable cells per capsule.
- Bioenhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low
(acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
- Danisco selects strains that have been cultivated under harsh conditions, and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in the environment (“survival of the fittest”) i.e. pH, temperature.
- Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
- The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid®arabinogalactans (patented prebiotic from Lonza® that helps support the growth of probiotics).
- The 12 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.*
- High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.*
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.*
- Helps stimulate the growth of probiotics which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.*
Produced in GMP
Save & Secure Checkout