On all orders over $49.95 in
the continental U.S.
World Wide Shipping
Our customers are
Need Help? +805 314 2347
We are here to help
Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Our
The body’s allergic response is typically triggered by environmental factors. Specific chemicals in the environment cause the immune system to respond by secreting chemicals such as inflammatory mediators which cause the characteristic symptoms associated with allergies. Quercetin 500 Plus is a synergistic combination of nutrients and phytochemicals that help support a normal healthy response to environmental factors. This formula helps in supporting the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response to allergic mediators as well as providing potent antioxidant activity.
- 500 mg of quercetin, a potent bioflavonoid known to support the body in the presence of allergens and other immune and inflammatory triggers.†
- Contains vitamin C which works synergistically with quercetin.
- Bromelain a natural plant-derived enzyme.
- Turmeric a potent plant-derived compound to help support a natural anti-inflammatory response.†
- Citrus bioflavonoids work synergistically with quercetin and vitamin C.
- Quercetin helps to stabilize the mast cell release of histamine. Histamine is a potent chemical secreted in response to allergens and inflammatory mediators, causing the characteristic symptoms associated with allergies and inflammation.†
- Vitamin C has been shown to neutralize some of the effects of histamine, and those individuals with allergies tend to have low levels of vitamin C, and therefore, an increased requirement.†
- Bromelain is a naturally-occurring enzyme in pineapple. It is effective for supporting a healthy anti-inflammatory response by helping to regulate the production of prostaglandins involved in the inflammatory process.†
- Turmeric contains active compounds known as curcuminoids which have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.†
- Citrus bioflavonoids help support the absorption and utilization of vitamin C, provide antioxidant support and support the structure of blood vessels and other soft tissue.*†
Our Quercetin Videos
Quercetin a Cellular Cleanse and Repair Powerhouse
Given that protein aggregates in liver cells are closely linked to alcoholic liver disease, these findings suggest that quercetin could be a useful treatment for patients with this condition. It may also hold promise for treatment of other diseases associated with protein aggregation, such as Alzheimer’s.
#quercetin #aggrephagy #autophagy
Sumiko Ikari, Qiang Yang, Shiou-Ling Lu, Yuancai Liu, Feike Hao, Guoqiang Tong, Shiguang Lu, Takeshi Noda. Quercetin in Tartary Buckwheat Induces Autophagy against Protein Aggregations. Antioxidants, 2021; 10 (8): 1217 DOI: 10.3390/antiox10081217
Quercetin shown to significantly lower Blood Pressure and Triglycerides
The results of this meta-analysis indicate that quercetin has the ability to lower BP without causing any significant adverse effects and may have the ability to significantly reduce TGs. Moreover, quercetin consumption significantly increased HDL-C levels in cohorts that consumed quercetin for longer periods (≥ 8 weeks) and in trials with a parallel design. Quercetin consumption may be an effective dietary modality to reduce CVD risk in humans.
#quercetin #bloodpressure #triglycerides
Haohai Huang, Dan Liao, Yong Dong, Rong Pu, Effect of quercetin supplementation on plasma lipid profiles, blood pressure, and glucose levels: a systematic review and meta-analysis, Nutrition Reviews, , nuz071, https://doi.org/10.1093/nutrit/nuz071