Skip to product information
One-Daily Multivitamin Capsules (IRON-FREE) - with FloraGLO® lutein, CoQ10, & Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene
Write a review
| Ask a question
Regular price $49.20 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
Oftentimes it is difficult to meet the recommended daily requirements for all essential nutrients. Taking a comprehensive multivitamin mineral formula on a daily basis is one way to ensure you receive all of the essential vitamins and minerals that are critical for maintaining health and wellness. Our One-Daily Multivitamin Caps provides all the essential nutrients the body needs in a convenient easy-to-swallow capsule. This formula includes several patented/trademarked ingredients, all of which are backed by scientific studies demonstrating their efficacy and safety.
- Comprehensive multi-vitamin mineral formula in a convenient one capsule per day dosage.
- Contains trademarked ingredients: L-OptiZinc® zinc, ChromeMate® chromium, FloraGLO® lutein, Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene and CoQ10.
- 800 mcg of folic acid.
- Iron free-appropriate for most healthy adults.
- Easy to swallow capsule.
- Great for people who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Gluten free
- Provides all of the B-complex vitamins critical for healthy metabolism, energy production, immune function, cardiovascular and neurological function.*
- Contains vitamin C an important antioxidant and immune boosting nutrient.*
- Provides major and trace minerals needed for numerous biological functions.
- CoQ10 provides antioxidant protection and helps support energy production.*
- FloraGlo® Lutein is a carotenoid that studies show helps support normal, healthy vision.*
- Lyc-O-Mato® Lycopene is the most researched form of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that helps support normal, healthy cell growth.*
- L-OptiZinc® is the best absorbed and most effective form of zinc available; helps support growth and immune function.*
- ChromeMate® is a highly bioavailable form of chromium which studies show helps support normal, healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels.*