On all orders over $49.95 in
the continental U.S.
World Wide Shipping
Our customers are
Need Help? +805 314 2347
We are here to help
Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Our
Vitamin D, the “sunshine vitamin” is a hormone that is typically categorized as a vitamin. The body is able to synthesize pre-vitamin D3 in the skin when exposed to sunlight. The pre-vitamin D3 is rapidly converted into vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is then transported through the blood to the liver and kidney where it is converted into the hormone calcitriol, the active form of vitamin D. Vitamin K is found in two primary forms: Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) and Vitamin K2 (menaquinone). The main difference between these forms is that K2 as menaquinone 7 is absorbed at a much higher rate than K1 and remains in the body 36 times longer (allowing it to move beyond the liver into other tissues); whereas K1 is primarily utilized by the liver to make blood clotting factors. In addition to other roles, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) is essential for healthy, strong bones and for supporting arterial health.* Both Vitamin D3+K2 are formulated together in a synergistic formula to help support cardiovascular health, provide bone structure support, help support normal & healthy Calcium Levels.*
- Contains vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol), a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin D.
- Sourced from lanolin (vegetarian source of Vitamin D).
- Menaquinone-7 is the most efficacious form of Vitamin K for bone and cardio health.
- Menaquinone-7 is made from an all-natural food source (fermented soy).
- 2,500IU Vitamin D3 & 45mcg Vitamin K2 per Vegetarian Capsule
Vitamin D3 & K2 both stimulate the synthesis of osteocalcin, an important protein involved in bone formation.*
- Osteocalcin helps to build new bone matrix by aiding the binding of calcium.
- Vitamin D3 & K2 both synergistically help maintain adequate blood calcium levels which help support cellular metabolic processes, cardiovascular and neuromuscular/neurological function.*
- Supports the integrity of arterial walls through the regulation of calcium in the body.*
- Help support the health and elasticity of arterial walls.*