Diabetes mellitus is statistically the most common endocrine disorder in the world. It is considered one of the top five most leading causes of death, affecting 16 million individuals in the United States and as many as 200 million individuals worldwide. Diabetes mellitus is a syndrome of disordered metabolism, usually due to a combination of hereditary and primarily, environmental causes(poor diet choices/physical inactivity), resulting in abnormally high blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia/high A1C). Since ancient times, plants and plant extracts have been used to combat diabetes. Bitter Melon plant, also known as; bitter gourd, karela and balsam pear. The fruit from Bitter Melon has been used for the treatment of diabetes and related conditions, amongst the indigenous populations of Asia, South America, India and East Africa. Pre-clinical studies have documented its anti-diabetic and hypoglycemic(blood sugar lowering) effects of Bitter Melon.
- Standardized to 5% Charantin. Charantin is one of the key major compounds found in Bitter Melon to be identified as a hypoglycemic agent (lower blood sugar), and potential anti-diabetic properties.
- Studies have shown that the compound Charantin found in Bitter Melon, is more effective than the hypoglycemic/Diabetic Medication Tolbutamide.
- Bitter Melon is traditionally known for its potential medicinal properties such as antidiabetic, anticancer, anti-inflammation, antivirus, and cholesterol/lipid lowering effects
- Studies have also shown that bitter melon contains anti-carcinogenic properties and may be used as a cytotoxic agent against many types of cancer
- May support the normal health and lifespan of the hormone-producing beta cells found in the Pancreas, the organ that secrets Insulin and manages Blood Sugar levels in the body. Organ that is directly involved in Diabetes.
- Bitter Melon may improve stimulation of insulin secretion from the Pancreas, along with improving Glucose uptake and utilization in the body.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule, 2 times per day with meals.
100 Billion Probiotic ( Synbiotic) SURVIVES STOMACH ACID • SHELF STABLE • 12 STRAINS
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
Lactobacilli acidophilus La-14
Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26
Lactococcus lactis Ll-23
Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05
Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lb-87
Product # 654: 100 Billion Probiotic
In addition to serving as a delivery system for the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste material, the intestinal tract also plays important roles in maintaining healthy immunity and providing resistance to pathogens. The GI tract is populated by billions of cells of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) which help us digest and absorb our food, maintain a healthy intestinal pH (acid content), protect us from pathogenic bacteria, and provide an environment conducive to the continued health of the intestinal tract.* This formula offers a very high potency of powerful probiotics that can effectively intervene in acute gastrointestinal and immune conditions and or help support long-term intestinal health.*
- 12 probiotic strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotic research and manufacturing.
- Very high potency at 100 billion viable cells per capsule.
- Bioenhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low
(acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
- Danisco selects strains that have been cultivated under harsh conditions, and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in the environment (“survival of the fittest”) i.e. pH, temperature.
- Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
- The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid®arabinogalactans (patented prebiotic from Lonza® that helps support the growth of probiotics).
- The 12 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.*
- High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.*
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.*
- Helps stimulate the growth of probiotics which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.*
Produced in GMP
Save & Secure Checkout