On all orders over $49.95 in
the continental U.S.
World Wide Shipping
Our customers are
Need Help? +805 314 2347
We are here to help
Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Our
Diabetes mellitus is statistically the most common endocrine disorder in the world. It is considered one of the top five most leading causes of death, affecting 16 million individuals in the United States and as many as 200 million individuals worldwide. Diabetes mellitus is a syndrome of disordered metabolism, usually due to a combination of hereditary and primarily, environmental causes(poor diet choices/physical inactivity), resulting in abnormally high blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia/high A1C). Since ancient times, plants and plant extracts have been used to combat diabetes. Bitter Melon plant, also known as; bitter gourd, karela and balsam pear. The fruit from Bitter Melon has been used for the treatment of diabetes and related conditions, amongst the indigenous populations of Asia, South America, India and East Africa. Pre-clinical studies have documented its anti-diabetic and hypoglycemic(blood sugar lowering) effects of Bitter Melon.
- Standardized to 5% Charantin. Charantin is one of the key major compounds found in Bitter Melon to be identified as a hypoglycemic agent (lower blood sugar), and potential anti-diabetic properties.
- Studies have shown that the compound Charantin found in Bitter Melon, is more effective than the hypoglycemic/Diabetic Medication Tolbutamide.
- Bitter Melon is traditionally known for its potential medicinal properties such as antidiabetic, anticancer, anti-inflammation, antivirus, and cholesterol/lipid lowering effects
- Studies have also shown that bitter melon contains anti-carcinogenic properties and may be used as a cytotoxic agent against many types of cancer
- May support the normal health and lifespan of the hormone-producing beta cells found in the Pancreas, the organ that secrets Insulin and manages Blood Sugar levels in the body. Organ that is directly involved in Diabetes.
- Bitter Melon may improve stimulation of insulin secretion from the Pancreas, along with improving Glucose uptake and utilization in the body.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule, 2 times per day with meals.