This AlchePharma Essential Oil has gone through rigorous quality control testing through the following Methods ( Organoleptic, GC-MS, FTIR ) in order to bring you an essential oil of the utmost quality.
Ingredients: 100% pure certified organic orange oil
Extraction: Cold Pressed from the peel
Country of origin: USA
Aroma: Fresh, sweet citrus
Properties: Refreshing, uplifting, calming
Organic: Certified Organic by the New Mexico Department of Agriculture
Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) is an important technique for qualitative and quantitative analysis of food contaminants and residues. It is fast and sensitive, provides a high peak capacity, and allows the determination of thermally stable and volatile compounds.
Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy, also known as FTIR Analysis or FTIR Spectroscopy, is an analytical technique used to identify organic, polymeric, and, in some cases, inorganic materials. The FTIR analysis method uses infrared light to scan test samples and observe chemical properties.
FTIR analysis is used to:
- Identify and characterize unknown materials (e.g., films, solids, powders, or liquids)
- Identify contamination on or in a material (e.g., particles, fibers, powders, or liquids)
- Identify additives after extraction from a polymer matrix
- Identify oxidation, decomposition, or uncured monomers in failure analysis investigations
Organoleptic properties are the aspects of food, water, or other substances that an individual experiences via the senses—including taste, sight, smell, and touch.
Sensory evaluation is an invaluable tool for Quality Control as well as Research and Development. Customers perceive product quality with their senses, and as a result, organoleptic evaluations are an essential component of any Quality Control evaluations.
The aim of sensory testing is to describe the product. Distinguishing two or more products: are there any differences between the quality, its magnitude, and direction. Performing: the expert or the consumer. So the enjoyment is the sum of the organoleptic characteristics
You may also like
100 Billion Probiotic ( Synbiotic) SURVIVES STOMACH ACID • SHELF STABLE • 12 STRAINS
Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
Lactobacilli acidophilus La-14
Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26
Lactococcus lactis Ll-23
Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03
Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05
Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06
Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lb-87
Product # 654: 100 Billion Probiotic
In addition to serving as a delivery system for the absorption of nutrients and the elimination of waste material, the intestinal tract also plays important roles in maintaining healthy immunity and providing resistance to pathogens. The GI tract is populated by billions of cells of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) which help us digest and absorb our food, maintain a healthy intestinal pH (acid content), protect us from pathogenic bacteria, and provide an environment conducive to the continued health of the intestinal tract.* This formula offers a very high potency of powerful probiotics that can effectively intervene in acute gastrointestinal and immune conditions and or help support long-term intestinal health.*
- 12 probiotic strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotic research and manufacturing.
- Very high potency at 100 billion viable cells per capsule.
- Bioenhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low
(acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
- Danisco selects strains that have been cultivated under harsh conditions, and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in the environment (“survival of the fittest”) i.e. pH, temperature.
- Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
- The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid®arabinogalactans (patented prebiotic from Lonza® that helps support the growth of probiotics).
- The 12 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.*
- High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.*
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.*
- Helps stimulate the growth of probiotics which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.*
Produced in GMP
Save & Secure Checkout