Fenugreek Seed Liquid Tincture - ( Organic Trigonella foenum graecum) - HSR 1:3 PARVE K-1604
Couldn't load pickup availability
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is one of the oldest plants used in traditional medicine. It is Native to Mediterranean countries, the Middle East, and India. It's been used extensively due to its beneficial properties and diverse uses, in the treatment of wounds, abscesses, arthritis, bronchitis, and digestive disorders . The seeds are the most important and useful part of the fenugreek plant . Many of the functional and medicinal properties of fenugreek are attributed to its chemical composition (20–25% protein, 45–50% dietary fiber, 20–25% mucilaginous soluble fiber, 6–8% fatty acids and essential oils, and 2–5% steroidal saponins) .
- Evidence supports Fenugreek may help help individuals with Diabetes. In one study, it was shown improvements in blood glucose levels and reduction in total and LDL Cholesterol (Low Density Lipoprotein). This believed due to its high fiber content.
- Studies suggest Fenugreek may have an improvement in Testosterone Levels, and regulating Aromatase (helping manage estrogen & conversion to estrogen), and regulating DHT levels (regulating 5a-Reductase that breaks down testosterone into Dihydrotestosterone/DHT) including increases in strength and libido [4,5].
- Fenugreek seeds are naturally rich in fiber, iron and magnesium.
- Fenugreek contains Saponins, which contribute to its benefits, such as Diosgenin which has been shown to have improvements in diabetes conditions.
- May help improve Menstrual Cramps
Suggested Use: 30 drops (1mL) in water or juice, 1-3 times daily, or as needed.
What is Parve
A pareve (neutral) product is made from inherently kosher or kosher certified ingredients that are neither meat, nor dairy. Some examples of pareve ingredients are raw fruits & vegetables, flour, sugar, kosher fish, and eggs. (Even though eggs are found in the dairy section of your supermarket, kosher law dictates that they are in fact pareve.) A pareve product can be used with meat or dairy products.
• Receiving: If a facility is set up to handle only pareve products, receiving must ensure that all products coming into the facility have a kosher symbol that designates them as pareve.
• Production: A kosher pareve product is produced only on a production line especially dedicated for kosher pareve products, or properly kosherized before production.
• Sales: Since pareve can be used with both dairy and meat, if an item can be designated as pareve, it will have a wider market. A pareve product will bear a plain “OK” symbol or an “OK Pareve” symbol.
• Procurement: If a facility is set up to handle only pareve products, all ingredients must be listed on your ingredient list as pareve. No dairy or meat ingredients should be present in the facility. Procurement should be aware of this requirement when approving new materials for this facility.