On all orders over $49.95 in
the continental U.S.
World Wide Shipping
Our customers are
Need Help? +805 314 2347
We are here to help
Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Our
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is one of the oldest plants used in traditional medicine. It is Native to Mediterranean countries, the Middle East, and India. It's been used extensively due to its beneficial properties and diverse uses, in the treatment of wounds, abscesses, arthritis, bronchitis, and digestive disorders . The seeds are the most important and useful part of the fenugreek plant . Many of the functional and medicinal properties of fenugreek are attributed to its chemical composition (20–25% protein, 45–50% dietary fiber, 20–25% mucilaginous soluble fiber, 6–8% fatty acids and essential oils, and 2–5% steroidal saponins) .
- Evidence supports Fenugreek may help help individuals with Diabetes. In one study, it was shown improvements in blood glucose levels and reduction in total and LDL Cholesterol (Low Density Lipoprotein). This believed due to its high fiber content.
- Studies suggest Fenugreek may have an improvement in Testosterone Levels, and regulating Aromatase (helping manage estrogen & conversion to estrogen), and regulating DHT levels (regulating 5a-Reductase that breaks down testosterone into Dihydrotestosterone/DHT) including increases in strength and libido [4,5].
- Fenugreek seeds are naturally rich in fiber, iron and magnesium.
- Fenugreek contains Saponins, which contribute to its benefits, such as Diosgenin which has been shown to have improvements in diabetes conditions.
- May help improve Menstrual Cramps
Suggested Use: 30 drops (1mL) in water or juice, 1-3 times daily, or as needed.